What would your wonderland look like? | INFJ Forum

What would your wonderland look like?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Pretend you're Alice, what would your wonderland look like? Use as many flowery, vivid, adjectives, details or descriptions you can think of.

6fb8717af0f90e0f1c9efbe14160e3a5.jpg

Who or what is your version of the following characters? Who would you add or take out (not kill :D)?

alice_in_wonderland_characters_by_slinkysis3-d7rsg9y.jpg

My wonderland would look like this http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/a758fad...ad50/28bdf3ac-4a52-461b-9015-16cd106f5468.jpg
I'd want Regina (Once Upon a Time) as my villainess. Merry Brandybuck (LOTR) would be my hatter. Pippin would my version of the hare. Clara Oswald would be my heroine/Alice. Quicksilver can be my white rabbit, lol. Nick Fury would be the caterpillar. Effie Trinket would be the Cheshire cat. Tweedle Dee & Dum would be the Weasley twins. Finally, the king would be Mr. Tumnus.
Yes, I did indeed take the nerdiest approach possible. :grin:

Reactions: Sandie33 and Gaze
My wonderland would look like this http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/a758fad...ad50/28bdf3ac-4a52-461b-9015-16cd106f5468.jpg
I'd want Regina (Once Upon a Time) as my villainess. Merry Brandybuck (LOTR) would be my hatter. Pippin would my version of the hare. Clara Oswald would be my heroine/Alice. Quicksilver can be my white rabbit, lol. Nick Fury would be the caterpillar. Effie Trinket would be the Cheshire cat. Tweedle Dee & Dum would be the Weasley twins. Finally, the king would be Mr. Tumnus.
Yes, I did indeed take the nerdiest approach possible. :grin:

That's awesome! Cool substitutes :)

aisan_Rainforest_cat.jpg

Wouldn't change any of the characters except Alice which would be me :D Although I think I would substitute the caterpillar with Loki from Thor ;)

13073CAT.jpg

Reactions: Sandie33
My wonderland is a stark, stoic landscape, bright with the full intensity of the basic elements the ancients so pondered: Pure air, pure water, pure rocks, and significant fire. In this landscape, there is little forgiveness, or leeway for not bending to the will of the natural laws by adapting to so stark a beauty. My wonderland is a place where comfort is not cheap, but a reward for much care and diligence... one false step and the rocks will hit you... one deep breath and the air will chill you... a poorly built dwelling will bring the snow down on you... and if you neglect the hearth, hypothermia might overtake. In such a place, traversing a distance on foot is an accomplishment, and surviving is a joy... the warmth of one's home becomes a luxurious indulgence of relish, as the wind blows outside.

*sigh*

paine-massif-patagonia-chile-PATAGONIA1216.jpg

cabin-cottage-decorating-stone-fireplace-wooden-furniture-better-decorating-bible-blog-how-to-rustic-porch.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gust and Gaze