What Type of Witch Would You Be? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What Type of Witch Would You Be?

fe635ed2-c61d-4ce2-97e5-762efa9ad4df.jpg
Green witches usually practiced a traditional form of witchcraft in which the earth, trees, herbs, plants and flowers were consulted for their medicinal and magical value. They grew their own herbs or wildcrafted them, and were very good at making herbal remedies.

Green witches usually practiced a traditional form of witchcraft in which the earth, trees, herbs, plants and flowers were consulted for their medicinal and magical value. They grew their own herbs or wildcrafted them, and were very good at making herbal remedies.

Let's make some herbal remedies :D

I got Green Witch.

It says:

Hearth Witch, Cancer Sun be damned.

I am much more versatile than that. Not really a traditionalist. Although I would like some structure to my pagan ways.

hqwallbase.com
Green Witch

Green witches usually practiced a traditional form of witchcraft in which the earth, trees, herbs, plants and flowers were consulted for their medicinal and magical value. They grew their own herbs or wildcrafted them, and were very good at making herbal remedies