What type is Comic Book girl? | INFJ Forum

What type is Comic Book girl?

Darc

Jul 11, 2017
MBTI
Fi
Enneagram
4W3
I just find this video kind of revealing about herself and I find myself relating to her quite a bit. I was wondering what her type was.

I think ENTJ enneagram 4w3?

Okay, maybe ESTP? that was my first thought, but then I thought perhaps that she was too analytical, but she's quite intelligent but in a fairly grounded and practical way, plus she seems like she has Fe to me. But then her talking about her experiences makes me think that she could (stereotypically) be an fi-dom, but then perhaps that could just be her experiences with being an ESTP woman or some such thing. I think her style and aesthetic is really kind of bright and colorful, but it clashes (purposely) and as well, she likes he kind of colors that I think most SP's like (my own observation) where as a lot of N's like more subdued colors for whatever reason. I also noticed she never really talked about hidden or symbolical meaning all that often.

I am just surprised to hear someone with Fe talk so brazenly about their experiences of "not fitting into the mold" and things like that. I guess it's normal for Ti's and ESTP's to be like this though. I get a sense she struggles to see the big picture though sometimes, lol.

ESFP but yea maybe ESTP. T/F is the toughest for me to see with her but the rest is pretty clear. I think her T/F is pretty balanced. I get the sense that she is more T on camera and more F off so it's hard to say where she'd really fall.

ESFP but yea maybe ESTP. T/F is the toughest for me to see with her but the rest is pretty clear. I think her T/F is pretty balanced. I get the sense that she is more T on camera and more F off so it's hard to say where she'd really fall.
Really, you get Fi from her?

I cannot tell what her feeling function would be. It just seems like Ti in a sense that it's kind of a personalized logic, and then Fe because she seems held very well together and aware of social mannerisms, and how she appears to others, and also she just smiles so much and seems to always show a good face to the world.

I am just not used to hearing non-Fi doms talking about some of the things she did, but it's obviously not altogether uncommon. Oh, plus she has deep looking eyes, but..they're kind of steely looking and focused in a certain way that I notice lots of T's look at things. They have this sort of 'hard' way of looking at thing with their eyes or something.

This video actually seems kind of Ne though, it's funny. She is actually really random and off the wall.

Her entire speech is Fi based pretty much

302a509324dcf98fdc6ddf03cfdc32e4--fes-psych.jpg

Well it's just her other videos don't always seem that way to me.

Personally I just don't get that much Fi from a lot of her videos. I don't really relate to either of those examples though : /

I mean she is kind of subjective I guess, but I just felt like it wasn't in the way a lot of INFP's are, so perhaps maybe she's an ESFP, but she seems too analytical for that. I guess some ENFP's are like that though, yes.

Last edited:
I guess she's just one of those "weird" people like me though I guess. It's no offense, but I look at some of the things she likes, and things she likes and I realize that generally they are not generally that shared by the general public. It's not an act at all though, ever since I was young I liked really dark and gothic things, and was attracted to the strange, surreal and even paranormal. I loved thinking about ghosts, the after life, I loved halloween, and horror movies, b-movies, comic books and weird clothing. I tried being acting more usual but I just couldn't seem to do it, plus I found it kind of boring and confining to me. I would do weird things all of the time spontaneously without realizing how strange they were. Like for example I would pretend to break me neck and all of these other weird poses (like from action stars, but in a way where I was aware of how cheesy it was)

I've found too surprisingly, that my likes, ad generally how I am seems to really perturb and bother a lot of people and illicit social scorn and resentment. So even when that stuff becomes a "fad" and "popular" it's still something that cannot really be faked, because I find that's what a lot of people are doing now, which I thought was great because "oh look, I'll be more socially acceptable now"

But not really..