[INFJ] - what on earth does this mean? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] what on earth does this mean?

chad

Regular Poster
Feb 4, 2015
MBTI
infp
guys im trying to understand this please help?
'' if you ask a women out and she says no, she actualy means yes, if shes says anything, she means yes, otherwise she wouldnt even bother to say that,she would simply turn around and go her way, if she becomes angry, that is quite something, that means it is possible, she has shown some emotion towards you, her instincts are stirred, now you have to be a little clever to turn her emotions in your favor''

now firstly what on earth does this mean
2) just hypotheticaly(no in real life hypothetically) if a women is angry with you, how on earth do you turn her emotions in your favor?

Reactions: Infjente
giphy.gif

I didn't think he was serious. But, I'm gonna trust Neko on this one. ...I feel the guilt, too.

how on earth do you turn her emotions in your favor?

From what you described, it seems like you're trying to force something that will began as or quickly become a dysfunctional and unhealthy relationship. Is that really what you want?

I'll answer yours if you answer mine.

If a guy says no to a girl, it's because he is either gay or scared. If he turns you down politely or in any way is unclear in his answer, it means that he is scared. If he is super clear in his answer, It means that he's super scared. Now you just have to be patient and give him time. Is there a way to shorten this waiting time?

This is myth perpetuated by predators.

Ladies, can you ever think of a time when someone asked you out or requested favors of some sort, and ever responding with, "No," but really felt otherwise?

For me, if I felt there was a slight possibility that I may EVER be interested in him, I wouldn't say, "No." I might blush and shy away, or string him along for a minute before giving in, but I would keep the word, "No" out of the conversation.

I'm definitely siding with No = No 100% time.

Ladies, can you ever think of a time when someone asked you out or requested favors of some sort, and ever responding with, "No," but really felt otherwise?

For me, if I felt there was a slight possibility that I may EVER be interested in him, I wouldn't say, "No." I might blush and shy away, or string him along for a minute before giving in, but I would keep the word, "No" out of the conversation.

Same here :blush: I guess after a little while, I would say no if I'm still curious about the guy, but my gut says no. But No = No 100% as a general rule :sweatsmile:

Exactly. If I was interested the word, "No," was never said, ever.
Nor did I ever say a different word that also meant, "No," if I was curious about the guy.
This includes when I was a teen and immature with boys.

If I was interested I always gave hints that I was interested and left the option open. Maybe means maybe. Yes means yes. No means no. A no after saying 'yes' means no. A no after saying 'maybe' means no.

It's just easier to take people at their word and let them figure themselves out.

@MoonFlier thank you...I had no idea what that diagram really was saying and just "Stu"ed it up

I understand what you're going for. Great way to depict the issue. (You should be aware that the diagram is wrong in several ways.)

Chad: Changing up what a person says to to mean what you want to hear puts you on the fast track to a restraining order. ;)
''the fast track to a restraining order''
:sweatsmile::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

@MoonFlier thank you...I had no idea what that diagram really was saying and just "Stu"ed it up
You had the right idea going. I love a good launch pad to spring off of, and that's what you provided! It was a fun, simple problem to work on.

Reactions: BritNi