What kind of Christian are you? | INFJ Forum

What kind of Christian are you?

AKM

Community Member
Feb 5, 2012
MBTI
INTJ/ISFJ?
Enneagram
http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Christianity/Quiz/What-Kind-of-Christian-Are-You.aspx
You are A Billy Graham Christian
Billy Graham

A.k.a. a Rick Warren, Beth Moore Christian. Your Christianity emerged with John Calvin and Martin Luther, and was refined in America by D.L. Moody and Carl F.H. Henry. You subscribe to Christianity Today and read Karen Kingsbury and Ted Dekker novels. You've taken the Love Dare. Or not–this category of evangelical Christian is broad and diverse, but is held together by classic evangelical theology, including a high view of scripture and the emphasis on a personal relationship with Jesus.

Want more? Read about Billy Graham. Watch our interview with Rick Warren. See American Idol's Mandisa explain why Beth Moore is her role model.

Read more: http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Chr...-of-Christian-Are-You.aspx?p=21#ixzz1u8ZAF88c
I've never seen Billy Graham. About all I know is that he was an evangelist. The bold part is true.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-what-kind-of-christian-are-you-test

the Conservative

You scored 40 out of 45 on proximity to orthodoxy!
Your theology is orthodox, mostly (you occasionally overemphasize one aspect or another). You believe in the supremacy of Christianity, but you don't preach hate. Your motto is "Love the sinner, hate the sin." You are conservative on social values too, although you believe in helping the poor and the oppressed. Gay people make you kind of nervous. You secretly enjoy watching "Sex and the City" but you feel bad about it. Jesus loves you! (But, you know, not in that way)
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

orthodoxy Distribution

You scored 40% on orthodoxy, higher than 65% of your peers.
Bold parts apply...

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/christian/seizuricentity/what-kind-of-christian-are-you/
You Scored as YOU ARE FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN!

This means that you are irrational, illogical, superstitious, and the lowest form of life. You cannot think for yourself, and reject every fact of life because of your indoctrination. I'm sorry.

YOU ARE FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN!
100%
You are a BASIC-CHRISTIAN!
67%
You are a NON-CHRISTIAN!
17%
You are a SKEPTICAL AGNOSTIC!
0%
Well, obviously the person who created this quiz wouldn't like me. I don't agree with their definition of a fundamentalist Christian.

Fundamental is probably the last word you ever want to be labeled as. This is a dumb quiz to be honest.

Fundamental is probably the last word you ever want to be labeled as. This is a dumb quiz to be honest.

There are three quizzes.

Also, I think that people have an idea in their head of who "fundamentalists" are that might be incorrect in the same way that many hate Christians in general. There are those who call themselves such but in truth are not.

fun·da·men·tal·ism
   [fuhn-duh-men-tl-iz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
( sometimes initial capital letter ) a movement in American Protestantism that arose in the early part of the 20th century in reaction to modernism and that stresses the infallibility of the Bible not only in matters of faith and morals but also as a literal historical record, holding as essential to Christian faith belief in such doctrines as the creation of the world, the virgin birth, physical resurrection, atonement by the sacrificial death of Christ, and the Second Coming.

There are three quizzes.

Also, I think that people have an idea in their head of who "fundamentalists" are that might be incorrect in the same way that many hate Christians in general. There are those who call themselves such but in truth are not.

fun·da·men·tal·ism
   [fuhn-duh-men-tl-iz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
( sometimes initial capital letter ) a movement in American Protestantism that arose in the early part of the 20th century in reaction to modernism and that stresses the infallibility of the Bible not only in matters of faith and morals but also as a literal historical record, holding as essential to Christian faith belief in such doctrines as the creation of the world, the virgin birth, physical resurrection, atonement by the sacrificial death of Christ, and the Second Coming.

So there is. I was only concentrating on the third because that is what was on my screen as I typed about it. I cant bring myself to conform to a tradition that shirks tradition, which is what fundamentalism is.

RE: the other two, I find them too silly to take seriously even though there may be truth in the result. Especially the second one. I just dont agree with the definitions of words that I think they are using.