What flower grows inside you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What flower grows inside you?

Cherry Blossom/ Sakura

upload_2020-4-27_0-9-31.jpeg
Tied to the Buddhist themes of mortality, mindfulness and living in the present, cherry blossoms are a timeless metaphor for human existence. Blooming season is powerful, glorious and intoxicating, but tragically short-lived, a visual reminder that our lives, too, are fleeting. Once this tree begins to flower, its delicate blooms will last only for a week or two before the “sakura snow” falls to the ground or is carried off by the breeze. Because of this fleeting phenomenon, the flowers have come to represent life’s ephemerality.
With Sakura flowers growing in you, you can always face the world with a smile and provide warmth to the lives around you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginny
Azalea
5.png

"The Azalea flower is a symbol of femininity and of softness; It is something that you would give a loved one and it is a flower that is found in a lot of beautiful bouquets today
You're an optimist who can find the good in any bad situation—and you're probably a morning person, too. You always know what to say to make people smile."

I'm not as much of a morning person as I used to be and I'm definitely not an optimist...

Reactions: Ginny