What Exalt Type Are You? | INFJ Forum

What Exalt Type Are You?

lunar__.png

Solar

You were Chosen by the Unconquered Sun! Among the most powerful of the Exalted, you're meant to change the world with bold new ideas and insights, and possess the strength of character to (probably) see them through. Unfortunately, this can mean you don't deal well with times when you aren't going anywhere, and can be difficult to deal with when that happens

Sidereal

You were Chosen by the Five Maidens of Fate! You've always had a sense of where things are headed, and though it can be overwhelming at times, you try to guide things in a positive direction when you can. You don't seek public acclaim for what you do, but you can sometimes get stuck on a single interpretation of the future, despite the evidence for alternatives.

Solar

You were Chosen by the Unconquered Sun! Among the most powerful of the Exalted, you're meant to change the world with bold new ideas and insights, and possess the strength of character to (probably) see them through. Unfortunately, this can mean you don't deal well with times when you aren't going anywhere, and can be difficult to deal with when that happens.

Abyssal

You were Chosen by the ghostly Neverborn! You have a much bleaker outlook on the world than most, likely owing to your past, but you have the power now to either rise to the top of it, or at least try to make things better. It's a hard road either way.

wDehSNI.png

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Wyote and Misty
I got
Abyssal like a Mfer.
But I don’t want to be that anymore.
I want to be solar. I want to shine. I want to come out of the abyss and bring the sad INFJs with me.

Fun fact: black holes are actually extremely bright, the name/label is kind of a misnomer