What Does The Future Look Like? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What Does The Future Look Like?

Reactions: James
First they got mice to live 4 times as long. Then they reversed aging in mice. Real science that actually happened and is likely happening today to select people with a lot of money and influence.
The question "If you could live forever would you?" Is very relevant.

I don't have any doubt that they have. I have jotted down 2 known cures for cancer. Considering they are perpetuating major diseases for profit and have started the next stage of depopulation. Why would they give out longer life? Who was that douchebag senator who left because of cancer, but because he is deep state, came back a few months later seemingly totally healthy...? Anyhoo if anyone needs the cures desperately let me know... otherwise... I'm really lazy :p

The future looks like what you think it'll look like. Thoughts create energy create reality.

The future looks like an increased profit margin. It looks like a corner office with cuban cigars in the executive desk.

I'm just wondering ho
The future looks like what you think it'll look like. Thoughts create energy create reality.

I've seen this manifest enough to know it to be a truism...

I'm just wondering ho

I've seen this manifest enough to know it to be a truism...
I could have said beliefs create energy create reality, but then thoughts make up beliefs so ..
It's a good reason to become conscious of the things you think and notice the patterns.

Reactions: Ren
(stupid tablet) was supposed to be "I was wondering how..." but my tablet went wonky and now I forgot the rest of my question... it was good though.... please pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
I'm just glad I wasn't being called a slattern.

Reactions: Free
I'm just glad I wasn't being called a slattern.

I didn't think you would take offense... I thought you were a guy... next time I'll switch my modality to woman and be more conscious of your sensitive nature.