What do you care about? | INFJ Forum

What do you care about?

floatingbridge

Life's a ride
Donor
Aug 21, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Here is the first sentence of an INFJ description: "Beneath the quiet exterior, INFJs hold deep convictions about the weightier matters of life."
Besides, the health and wealth of people close to you you know, what do you deeply care about atm? What are the weightier matters of life to you?

Could it be a superficial thing to start off with too? Somehow extracting (and extracting) meaning from small things suddenly makes it more complex and meaningful?

So what are the things you care about?

Everything. If I care about one thing then I have to care about everything because of interconnections.

I care about fairness, balance, truth, love, suffering, personal growth, beauty, ignorance, inner peace, wisdom, connection...all the highs and lows experienced by humanity. I think those are weighty matters.

Everything. If I care about one thing then I have to care about everything because of interconnections.

Gosh... is that tiresome? o.o

I care about fairness, balance, truth, love, suffering, personal growth, beauty, ignorance, inner peace, wisdom, connection...all the highs and lows experienced by humanity. I think those are weighty matters.

Thanks.
Atm, I care about personal growth vs. inner peace - how much I think I need to grow in terms of what society demands and keeping up with the external environment, v.s. basically saying "screw you" to them all... ><

I must admit this is quite a dilemma for myself.

I care about learning. Not just in the educational sense, more in the individual and personal sense- the desire to know, to understand, and pursue growth through knowledge. I wish to practice that in myself, but also to encourage it in students.

Getting through the next 6 months in one piece.

INTJ-poster7.jpg

I care about living, and understanding how to make the best of what I have.

I care about the meaning of life, truth, kindness, sincere people, balancing peace and chaos, real love (not the superficial romantic kind)..

It's really hard finding people with similar concerns. I'm glad i found this forum. :)

Right now I care about the girls in parts of Africa that undergo female circumcision. I obviously care about more than that but that's my big thing.

Reactions: La Sagna
Promoting science in schools.

There will be a point in time where we will achieve full autonomy in production, and human labor becomes obsolete. Robots will always outclass humans at simple tasks and are sure to replace the entire workforce by the end of this century. Factory workers will be entirely replaced by assembly line machines, truckers will be replaced by automated vehicles, accountants will be entirely replaced by computer programs, doctors will be replaced by high precision robot arms, and political leaders will be replaced by advanced artificial intelligence systems.

Once this happens, basic income needs to be established in order to have some form of accountability. With basic income, people will be free to pursue whatever creative outlet they want without fear of having to pay for their rent at the end of each month. People will no longer have to perform mind-numbing jobs and will have loads of more free time.

This can only happen with an educated majority.

I feel like few people have already said that what are things which I care about the most..

But I care about love and light. To give love and to feel loved. You can give love in so many ways! To show kindness to one another, be honest and trustworthy etc.

Also ''Yin & Yang'' too, without darkness, there is no light. :)