What do INFPs dream of? | INFJ Forum

What do INFPs dream of?

Nightmare would be some kind of apocalyptic or catastrophic situation where people are desperate and violently competing for resources.

I daydream about being a warrior princess championing for truth and justice. My daydreams have no basis in reality, lol.

Last edited:
Definitely fantasies. Talking unicorns walking on rainbow with glitters. I think this is another thing that differentiate INFJ and INFP? INFJ's fantasies are based on modified reality.

Reactions: PastelpinkPuppy
Nightmare would be some kind of apocalyptic or catastrophic situation where people are desperate and violently competing for resources.

I daydream about being a warrior princess championing for truth and justice. My daydreams have no basis in reality, lol.

Quit stealing my scary dreams and beautiful nightmares. :D

Yes, beautiful, natural, multicolored utopias :m015:or post-apocalyptic visions of the end of humanity :m035:

One consistency is that dreams are usually intense and can be felt in the extreme, and there is great depth of feeling or investment because you become attached through the emotions experienced when you had them. When you wake up, you may take those sensations or feelings of foreboding from a bad dream or vision or excitement from a fantastic dream with you for the rest of the day.