What Career for the Princess?

Feelings

Banned
Sep 27, 2009
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
-
Anyone has a brilliant genius suggestion of what would be a perfect career for the Princess? Here, I made a profile on myself:

I need an organization that has objectives that I can fully believe in and commit myself to. I NEED this, otherwise I suffer a lot of cognitive dissonance. I am the type of person who would die for a cause that I believed in, if that furthered the cause significantly. It just makes so much sense to me. If I don’t seize that opportunity, then nothing else that I do for the rest of my life will be able to measure up to the opportunity that I forgoed. I just have an intense personality.

I need work that I find stimulating (i.e. interesting, not boring). I enjoy the thrill of extreme kinds of things.

I also react to crisis situations very well. My brain automatically shuts off fear or panic or any other counterproductive emotions and my focus sharpens on what needs to be done. In these moments I have clarity and certainty. I don’t even need to “cope” with feelings or fear or panic because I don’t really feel them in crisis situations to begin with.

I’m incredibly analytical. I don’t think my “intelligence” is exceptional. My reading comprehension sucks, and my rote memory isn’t great. I’m bad at making fast decisions, and I can’t take in a large amount of detail at a rapid pace. I feel smart most of the time though, because my analytical nature and brutal honesty (in my head and often out loud) lends me to figure thinigs out.

I know that I am somebody’s perfect employee. I feel it. I intuit it. I believe that there’s a perfect spot for me given who I am.

Last edited:
Rule a country.

I'm surprised you've not considered being an ad spammer for internet companies. I mean, when it comes to churning out frivolous bullshit that congests my internet experience, nobody does it better. And if you can negotiate a 2 cent kickback on generated revenue, you'll be upper crust in no time.

Reactions: not sure
A medic? I could picture you in an ambulance or on the battle field.
How are you with subjects such as chemistry and biology?
Also how do you react around things considered 'unsettling' such as physical and emotional trauma?

A medic? I could picture you in an ambulance or on the battle field.
How are you with subjects such as chemistry and biology?
Also how do you react around things considered 'unsettling' such as physical and emotional trauma?

Yeah you win. I settled on paramedic a couple days ago.

Reactions: Matariki
I'm surprised you've not considered being an ad spammer for internet companies. I mean, when it comes to churning out frivolous bullshit that congests my internet experience, nobody does it better. And if you can negotiate a 2 cent kickback on generated revenue, you'll be upper crust in no time.

This is really rude but hilarious.

Really? For some reason, I could see you as a medic too. Don't ask me why, you just seem like you'd make a good medic. :D