What Body Type are you according to Michael teachings? | INFJ Forum

What Body Type are you according to Michael teachings?

Dominant Body type?

• Saturn

• Lunar

• Mercury

• Venus

• Martial

• Jovial

• Solar

• Combo

Results are only viewable after voting.

wiggentree

Jun 26, 2016
MBTI
IRDK
Hi INFJs,

I just want to take a survey to see if INFJs lean toward a particular body type.

Here's a quick google search page result for the different body types I mean:
http://destinyclemens.com/Destinyclemens/Body_Types.html

I don't know much about it yet since I just discovered it today at work while snooping around a teacher's bookshelf. Amongst all the interesting selection, there's one that talks about how these different body types can explain one level of attraction between people (it's confounded by essence, or who you really are, and other personality traits called Overleaves). The system seems interesting... Similar to the enneagram, you can have a dominant body type with an influencing subtype. There is often direction of movement for our body type over time.

I doubt I am an INFJ, but I fit very closely with the Lunar body type description (with some Solar influence) and I do find myself having most intense attraction to the Saturnian type when it comes to physical chemistry. According to the system, this is because there's the greatest attraction between types of opposing energies (positive & negative, active & passive).

What do INFJs here think?
What's your body type?

Reactions: PastelpinkPuppy