What are you passionate about? | INFJ Forum

What are you passionate about?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What are you passionate about? What makes it worthy of being a passion?

Writing. I love that these little inky symbols actually convey some kind of meaning which our minds can decipher. I love the fluency and atmosphere and depth of writing. I love it as self actualization and expression. That's what I'm passionate about. :m096:

Yeah, creative writing is inspiring, motivational. Passionate about ideas. I enjoy thinking about links or connections between ideas. It's fun to find unique relationships between ideas because it allows me to use analytical skills to reason and figure things out. I've not good with remembering facts and details, but it's easier for me to process ideas, feelings, or emotions. So, that's why I am more passionate about ideas. They are abstract and there are many opportunities to think about and rework a thought or idea in new ways.

Helping, interacting, and loving children and adults with autism.
Horses.
Rodents.
Health.
Psychology.

-Anna

Reactions: Dr. Holly
Writing. It's the most solitary form of communication. Through writing a person can communicate across lands, time, languages. It is the basis of human civilization (which is arguably an unfortunate development in human history). It is capable of relaying great truths or the most outright bullshit ever conceived. If you're good at it you can convince the reader of anything.

Research. Investigation. Any means to discover the truth behind lies and deceit.

MBTI--because it finally let me 'get' myself.
The Pittsburgh Pirates--because, like Judaism, they consumed my childhood in a fit of blind loyalty and, unlike Judaism, they gave me something in return.
My INTP philosopher and my INFP healer--because they keep me going and give me someone to express myself to
Being right--'cuz it feels so good