Weird half-conscious stuff this morning. | INFJ Forum

Weird half-conscious stuff this morning.

Terran

Mar 29, 2016
MBTI
in(f/t)p
Couldn't think of a better title, lol. But basically this morning when I was still half asleep I remember imagining three things, 1. wine glasses on a table-clothed table, 2. the feeling of being sick. 3.the stars.

I then looked in front of me (irl) and saw a wine glass I had left on my desk, a green thing of sticky notes, and my pair of glasses, all of which was illuminated by my desk lamp.

I only recently got prescribed glasses and saw the stars clearly for the first time a a few days ago. And obviously green is attributed to nausea.

It seems that all these things were connotations of the objects I saw!
Regardless, I thought that was pretty cool considering I was technically awake at the time.

Interesting sounds like stream of consciousness. Keep doing it! I'd recommend just sitting and writing everything that comes to mind until it pours out of you.(may start off awkward but then it will flow. Hence the stream.)

Last edited:
Interesting sounds like stream of consciousness. Keep doing it! I'd recommend just sitting and writing everything that comes to find until it pours out of you.(may start off awkward but then it will flow. Hence the stream.)

Ive found stream of consciousness and automatic writing to be extremely helpful and healing. A person can discover a lot of things about them selves through those exercises.

Couldn't think of a better title, lol. But basically this morning when I was still half asleep I remember imagining three things, 1. wine glasses on a table-clothed table, 2. the feeling of being sick. 3.the stars.

I then looked in front of me (irl) and saw a wine glass I had left on my desk, a green thing of sticky notes, and my pair of glasses, all of which was illuminated by my desk lamp.

I only recently got prescribed glasses and saw the stars clearly for the first time a a few days ago. And obviously green is attributed to nausea.

It seems that all these things were connotations of the objects I saw!
Regardless, I thought that was pretty cool considering I was technically awake at the time.

What was your underlying feelings you were experiencing at that time??
Has anything major happened in your life recently?
BTW... [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION] didn’t quite get the link to my page right (but I still love her to death!)
Here it is - http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27025
It’s a huge range of subjects all squashed into some sort of bizarre melange of my thoughts and finding.

Reactions: Kgal