Visual Typing System | INFJ Forum

Visual Typing System

VH

Variable Hybrid
Feb 12, 2009
MBTI
NFJedi
I came across this, and thought I would share.

[video=youtube;LdIEDNUOhUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdIEDNUOhUY[/video]

While I don't believe this is all that is needed to type someone, I do think this is a very helpful tool in determining type.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nixie

There's something very familiar about the way this girl speaks - the eye movement, the pauses, the cadence, &c.

If Ni 'looks like' anything, it might be this. The slow thought process when trying to articulate something meaningful.

Reactions: Wyote and BritNi

There's something very familiar about the way this girl speaks - the eye movement, the pauses, the cadence, &c.

If Ni 'looks like' anything, it might be this. The slow thought process when trying to articulate something meaningful.
...every interview I go on.

I agree. This does look like Ni.

Reactions: Wyote
I don't think that visual typing can be effective, but communication style can definitely provide cues as to which MBTI type someone is.

I used to think that I was INFJ. I compared my communication style to the communication style of some INFJ YouTubers and my communication style is quite different.

I noticed that a few INFJ YouTubers have a calm, zen, and indirect speaking style. That is not how I communicate. I am assertive, passionate, and systematic in communication. I am not super direct, but I have no problems with being direct. INFJs tend to pause a lot, which I don't do.