Tyson (2009) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Tyson (2009)

Damnit. Why do I keep forgetting I'm a female......

Hmmm I'll bet he bites, though.

NOT IN THE GOOD WAY. I'd like all my ladybits intact, plsethanx. ::shudders::

*Thinks of all the bacteria the mouth houses and infection possibilities. Memory flash of his teeth. Ew.*

Aside from all this, he's got something of a poetic soul... unless Nas well feeding him lines the whole time. LOL. You'd just have to see it..

Reactions: Thysta
miketeethson.jpg

Sorry for resurrectin an old thread, but for long I suspect him to be an INFJ. It is mostly my intuition which I realize a lot of times to be right, though I can be wrong. But his inability to fear anyone is something I can not imagine about other types.

I think there are two kinds of people who don't fear anyone. First is us, INFJs, and the other package is people who developed it. Who cames into my mind here is 50 Cent, he is said to be an INTJ, he was once asked about this and said "this is absolutely something I developed".

But I can not sense that in Tyson. Watch videos about him on Youtube (check "Mike Tyson intimidating aura"). He just goes into a ring and having the capability to simply consciously create fear in the other. And it is not a play or an act. It is 100% authentic.

Maybe I'm wrong but the fact that a fighter who is THIS aggressive raises pigeons? This screams INFJ to me.

So I believe: Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Eminem, Billie Joe Armstrong, Gordon Ramsay. I'm a fan of all of them (another reason I was doubting myself for long) and I'm sure all of them are INFJs.

How about responding in a way everyone could believe you are a mature 10 year old at least? What is huh? You have abdominal pain or what?

No because you are an immature troll idiot with no arguments that's why.

No because you are an immature troll idiot with no arguments that's why.
Would you like to apologise for calling me an 'immature troll idiot'?

I'd be happy to explain my confusion at the post above after that.

A 10 year old understands that the one who needs to apologize is the one who started it. Get a life.

What is your profession? Being a good man.
- Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, 11:5

Oh for sure.

You had and have the option. "Huh?" is the language of a child from kindergarten.

Anyway that post about Tyson was written by me but I asked an admit to delete my account because of people like you.

What's the problem here?

Problem is I wrote down my theory about Mike Tyson's MBTI and he responded like I wrote that Trump is from Mars and telephone was invented by Lady Gaga.

Reactions: Pin
Problem is I wrote down my theory about Mike Tyson's MBTI and he responded like I wrote that Trump is from Mars and telephone was invented by Lady Gaga.
I think he was just confused with respect to what you meant. No need to flip out and attack him personally, we're nice people here.