Typing: God Tiers | INFJ Forum

Typing: God Tiers

Icedream

Nothing more than a thought
Apr 14, 2017
MBTI
INFJ
That's right, my knowledge of typing extends so far that I'm able to comprehend the complex typing system of the Homestuck Fandom.

Really though, despite what could be and what has been said about homestuck and its fanbase, this typing system is really something to behold, and I think you should give it a try.

Reactions: Ren and Reason
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

“Those bound to the aspect of Doom are fate's chosen sufferers. It may not sound like an overly pleasant aspect to be aligned with, but it does come along with great wisdom and empathy. The Doom-bound understand that misery loves company, and they are ready and willing to provide said company. The Doom-bound won't fix you; they aren't healers. They are commiserators, aware that sometimes the only thing you can do for a person is let them know that they are not alone in their suffering. They are not the advice friend-they're the friend you go to when you need to vent about a rough day at work. They are not necessarily noble martyrs, either-the Doom-bound can become quite irate about their lot. At their best they are wise, kind, and non-judgemental. At their worst, bitter, resentful, and fatalistic.”
— The Extended Zodiac

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

“Those bound to the aspect of Doom are fate's chosen sufferers. It may not sound like an overly pleasant aspect to be aligned with, but it does come along with great wisdom and empathy. The Doom-bound understand that misery loves company, and they are ready and willing to provide said company. The Doom-bound won't fix you; they aren't healers. They are commiserators, aware that sometimes the only thing you can do for a person is let them know that they are not alone in their suffering. They are not the advice friend-they're the friend you go to when you need to vent about a rough day at work. They are not necessarily noble martyrs, either-the Doom-bound can become quite irate about their lot. At their best they are wise, kind, and non-judgemental. At their worst, bitter, resentful, and fatalistic.”
— The Extended Zodiac
That reminds me, I should get back into Europa Universalis so that Huehue can experience the Mayan apocalypse in Sicily.

so that Huehue can experience the Mayan apocalypse in Sicily.

beautiful_destruction_by_ra_bi.jpg

Reactions: Ren and Reason