True meaning of education, do you think are you educated? | INFJ Forum

True meaning of education, do you think are you educated?

Roger

Oct 7, 2009
MBTI
ENFP
Enneagram
-
I found this on net. I believe in this. Person must be educated and should be able to apply right things whatever he/she studied about anything. For good cause.

Definition of education:
If people were to spend ten years learning how leveraged time, leveraged money, and leveraged efforts work, and considered that education to be the most priceless education of their lives THEN began putting to use what they had learned they would for the most part become some of the most successful people in the world.
I would like to give better and simple example.

Just take a case of science student. He already studied science and he is father of two kids. But after ten years their kids are opposing him. What may be the reason? Anything. Just take they are saying their dad is forcing them to become intelligent. Now i have to say it is mistake from their dad, because dad doesn't know simple thing. How to bring up kid with nice and wonderful atmosphere with love and care.

He had learned a plant grows when air,water and care is given up. Same thing to do with small kids.
Air- Freedom
Water - Love,knowledge
Care

Why he can't apply this simple principle?

You are welcome to say your thoughts.

Last edited:
I found this on net. I believe in this. Person must be educated and should be able to apply right things whatever he/she studied about anything. For good cause.

Definition of education:

I would like to give better and simple example.

Just take a case science student. He already studied science and he is father of two kids. But after ten years their kids are opposing him. What may be the reason? Anything. Just take they are saying their dad is forcing them to become intelligent. Now i have to say it is mistake from their dad, because dad doesn't know simple thing. How to bring up kid with nice and wonderful atmosphere with love and care.

He had learned a plant grows when air,water and care is given up. Same thing to do with small kids.
Air- Freedom
Water - Love,knowledge
Care

Why he can't apply this simple principle?

You are welcome to say your thoughts.

I'm slightly confused, could you simplfy this for me.

First part is about definition of true education.

Second part is about its example.

Sorry for confusion. My english is not that good.

So your talking about how, education (that which is taught in school) Is not sufficient enough for the real world and as such should be changed to be sufficient.

did i do good?

Yes, exactly. I am also talking about university level education. For everyone.

Well I can't speak about every college, but the one I attend does offer courses in counseling, communication, relationships and other necessities of life.