This tool infers personality type from your writing or Facebook profile | INFJ Forum

This tool infers personality type from your writing or Facebook profile

I used the first link and dumped in about 3,300 words I'd written for a fiction story before, and got INTP. Interesting.

Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving

INTPs are quiet, thoughtful, analytical individuals who don't mind spending long periods of time on their own, working through problems and forming solutions. INTPs tend to be less at ease in social situations and the 'caring professions,' although they enjoy the company of those who share their interests. They also tend to be impatient with the bureaucracy, rigid hierarchies, and politics prevalent in many professions, preferring to work informally with others as equals. INTPs' extraverted intuition often gives them a quick wit, especially with language, and they can defuse the tension in gatherings by comical observations and references. They can be charming, even in their quiet reserve, and are sometimes surprised by the high esteem in which their friends and colleagues hold them.

Edit: To switch things up, the second time I used a poem, got ENFP. My Big 5 scores went up to 97% Liberal and Artistic, and whereas I had a slight preference, 13% for Competitive the first time, it went all the way to 88% Team working and Trusting for the second. I think I've taken similar tests before, and seen similar differences depending on the nature of the text you input.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
Lol. I did the first link and had it run my FB likes. Liking Incubus makes me appear older?! How dare they! Apparently my likes of the HSLDA make me appear less religious. Odd.

This test was fun because of what they suggest the likes actually mean.

lmfao @ these
liking breaking benjamin suggests you have less of an interest art LOL
liking the NYT suggests you have less of an interest in business LOL
liking Gawker suggests you're probably single (Yes, yes it probably does).
liking Reclaim Privacy suggests you're probably not Catholic ???

My likes also suggest I'm ISTJ. I'm flattered by that but I don't think so. The people who know me would probably laugh at that, unfortunately. *cry*

Reactions: Tin Man
This is fun! I used my Facebook profile and it's only right about 40%. Me, an ESTJ? Ha! According to my profile I seem to be quite laid-back and relaxed.. I wish.

It did guess my age and gender correctly and a lot of my interests. This is very interesting.