Things that will help kill humans in the future. | INFJ Forum

Things that will help kill humans in the future.

Eventhorizon

Permanently relocated
Banned
May 19, 2013
MBTI
INTJ
Post new inventions, weapons or...both. Let's see how we are all going to die in the future.
I'll start.

1. Weaponized stupidity
  2. Meme grenades
  3. Sex bots
  4. Nano dust

Reactions: Ren and Free
Seems appropriate in this thread to mention that in the StarCraft universe, Power Armor and .50 caliber machine guns are cheap, readily available weapons used by militia.

l8q9eEQ.jpg

So enjoy fighting weapons that get more terrifying than THAT ^ what you see above you is to the rest of StarCraft Terran weaponry as a handgun is to an AC-130 in modern times. I mean, fuck..

Post new inventions, weapons or...both. Let's see how we are all going to die in the future.
I'll start.

I've to admit, I initially read the title of the thread as "Things that will help us kill humans in the future".

I think I clicked on it dying to know what your scheme was about. ;)

I've to admit, I initially read the title of the thread as "Things that will help us kill humans in the future".

I think I clicked on it dying to know what your scheme was about. ;)
I thought this was a killing dumb peeps thread as well. Imagine my disappointment. :/

Reactions: Free and Ren
Imagine my disappointment. :/

aae592e919c94ffea26ac1e1cd1439db.jpg

It's crazy talk to say this about killing humans and it somehow benifiting me. If you kill all of the humans who is left to fetch food? Who will remove my trash? Who, when I decide I need a pressed shirt will do such?
Crazy....

It's crazy talk to say this about killing humans and it somehow benifiting me. If you kill all of the humans who is left to fetch food? Who will remove my trash? Who, when I decide I need a pressed shirt will do such?
Crazy....
I had a lady friend once (not bragging) who I told I like people, but I mostly like them the way I like monkeys at the zoo, with the big metal bars separating us. She said "wouldn't that mean you'd be happiest in prison?" And after thinking for a second I said "I think the smartest plan is just to throw all of you in prison, that way if I need you for something I know where to find you and I can go wherever I want."

I had a lady friend once (not bragging) who I told I like people, but I mostly like them the way I like monkeys at the zoo, with the big metal bars separating us. She said "wouldn't that mean you'd be happiest in prison?" And after thinking for a second I said "I think the smartest plan is just to throw all of you in prison, that way if I need you for something I know where to find you and I can go wherever I want."
It's my experience that people willing throw themselves into prison. Prison of the mind.

It's my experience that people willing throw themselves into prison. Prison of the mind.
Plato's Cave? Are your fellow denizens mocking you because you ruined your eyes and can't see the stupid shadow puppets anymore @Eventhorizon ?