The Vampire Diaries | INFJ Forum

The Vampire Diaries

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Anyone watch? What do you think of the recent episodes?

Is it good? I really shoud watch it seeing as a friend of mine is in it. I'm lazy.

Reactions: Nixie
It's really, really bad in my opinion..

I strongly recommend Supernatural (the first season is kinda iffy but once you get through that it's pretty great)

I've seen both. I loved Supernatural but like you said, it takes about 5 to 6 episodes to start getting good. I also enjoyed Vampire Diaries but sometimes it does make me want to put a gun to my own head for even enjoying it.

I've seen both. I loved Supernatural but like you said, it takes about 5 to 6 episodes to start getting good. I also enjoyed Vampire Diaries but sometimes it does make me want to put a gun to my own head for even enjoying it.

LOL that is a good way to put it. I fee the same way about it. But I will still sit through a few episodes regardless. Hahaa...

Yeah, I watche the first ep when my friend was cast but it wasn't my thing. I know he's a regular character in it, but I just didn't enjoy it enough. Sexy vampires aren't really my thing. I'm more Let The Right One In.

Yeah I see a lot about Supernatural. I think I watched the pilot and didnt enjoy it -- but maybe I'll give it another go!

It's not as good as Charmed.

Yeah, I watche the first ep when my friend was cast but it wasn't my thing. I know he's a regular character in it, but I just didn't enjoy it enough. Sexy vampires aren't really my thing. I'm more Let The Right One In.

Yeah I see a lot about Supernatural. I think I watched the pilot and didnt enjoy it -- but maybe I'll give it another go!

The supernatural pilot really sucked. Halfway through season 1 things get better, and the rest of the seasons are really really entertaining and interesting. Time well spent :D

The Vampire Diaries is good. The thing about it is that you have to give it several episodes to REALLY get into the good stuff. I find that some series take time to build. The Vampire Diaries is very good in terms of character development without over doing it. There's a lot of subtle stuff there and in the relationships between the characters. It is a teen drama but it doesn't feel watered down like some of them are. I read the books and I have to say that the show is FAR BETTER than the books it's incredible. Usually shows/movies fail to compare to the books but this is the other way around.

They're coming up with a spin off of the Vampire Diaries based around the Originals, too. And I think that would be very good, also.

Now as to Supernatural, I've never seen it but I know it's a top rated TV series and I've never met a person who doesn't love it. I am looking to get into it, potentially.