The Trump 100-Day Quiz - Part 1 | INFJ Forum

The Trump 100-Day Quiz - Part 1

5/15

Funny.
I hope no one takes the New Fake Times seriously.

Funny.
I hope no one takes the New Fake Times seriously.
11 out of 15. All of those questions and answers are factual and can be verified easily with an online search.

Factual sure but the way they are portrayed is deliberately intended to be insulting.

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke
Factual sure but the way they are portrayed is deliberately intended to be insulting.

It is gossip. In my view, this applies to the establishment, the quiz (including the NYT, whose editorial board mysteriously sided with Hillary before the election), and to Trump (breaking lots of electoral promises). They all coexist in the same environment. :D

Reactions: Sandie33
People have a right to be insulting. They can be whatever they like
My point is this the New York Times wants people to believe they are a real news outlet and yet they are saturated with nothing but bias. It's very difficult to take anything they do or say seriously.

They did make a good point about Rick Perry though. I have to admit it was an annoying action by Trump making the effort to put him at the head of the DOE.
As it is now, Trump needs to get off his ass and complete what he campaigned on. I can tell you that as it sits now, I don't see a lot of reason to give him a second term.

Reactions: CindyLou