The official INFJf funny video thread. | Page 28 | INFJ Forum

The official INFJf funny video thread.

• Haha
Reactions: John K

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: John K and aeon
Reactions: John K and Wyote
It's silly! Much better to use the laser to ionise the surfaces of the droplets slightly and have an intense magnetic field in the shape of a dome over your head and down to your feet. The droplets will then be diverted away from you. The energy you'd need would be far less than vaporising them. Mind you, it might be wise to be careful what metal objects you carry in your trouser pockets.

Reactions: aeon and Wyote
  • Party
Reactions: aeon and John K
I actually just found the video hilarious at a surface level, I think the guy's humor is great.
And it's also really funny to me whenever people take absurd things extra seriously.

I actually just found the video hilarious at a surface level, I think the guy's humor is great.
And it's also really funny to me whenever people take absurd things extra seriously.
I used to love having this sort of topic of conversation over lunch at work. Is it better to run or walk in the rain kind of thing - the sillier the idea the better as long as it was plausible too lol. All nerds I’m afraid ….

Is it better to run or walk in the rain kind of thing

My gf and I had this exact conversation a few days ago.
My argument was that it somewhat depends on your direction and the direction of rainfall as well.
Plus if the pace of raindrops changes mid-run this could make some difference, as well as if the time in the rain is a significant difference.
In general though, the difference is negligible. Particularly if all factors are equalized.

My gf and I had this exact conversation a few days ago.
My argument was that it somewhat depends on your direction and the direction of rainfall as well.
Plus if the pace of raindrops changes mid-run this could make some difference, as well as if the time in the rain is a significant difference.
In general though, the difference is negligible. Particularly if all factors are equalized.
I worked out that the best was to move at the same speed as the wind and in the same direction. Only the top of your head and your shoulders get rain falling directly on them then. Tough luck if that’s in the opposite direction to where you’re headed though 😂. Don’t know if it’s right though, but maths ….

• Haha
This channel is pretty funny

• Haha
lmao

• Love
  • Haha
:sleeping:

Reactions: aeon