The Lurve Thread | INFJ Forum

The Lurve Thread

What an interesting choice of topic. :tongueout:

The easy answer to question #1 is that Feelers are going to be more likely than Thinkers to more readily identify and embrace "Love" as as state of being. I think Fi types would have a better sense of their personal definition of being in love (i.e. exactly what "Love" means), while Fe types would be more aware of the things that make them feel love(d). I still think that's too simple an answer for such a complex process, though. Contrary to popular opinion, Thinkers also feel and express emotions. :blush: The process of figuring out what it all means may be different, but I don't believe the feelings themselves necessarily are. Particularly not as said Thinkers mature and develop their Fi/Fe functions, thus becoming more comfortable with what and why they feel.

As for question #2, personally I know I am in love when I want to share everything with another person. When I can readily envision a future where both of us will grow and learn from each other as well as cherish one another. It is a sense of contented mutual partnership that both makes sense and feels right.

Well I'm supposedly a feeler but I never knew! I'm very good at spotting the lurve cues for others but came a little stuck when it came in my direction. I can literally remember the moment even now after 20 odd years!

Reactions: flower