The Instrumentals and Beats Thread | INFJ Forum

The Instrumentals and Beats Thread

Ren

Seeker at heart
Oct 10, 2017
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
What instrumentals send you to straight to heaven? Share here.

Just wanted to say: I listen to a lot of instrumental and electronic music, but I don't know anything about it. I just find music by exploring...so I can't contribute, but I appreciate this thread. :)

Just wanted to say: I listen to a lot of instrumental and electronic music, but I don't know anything about it. I just find music by exploring...so I can't contribute, but I appreciate this thread. :)

Hey Asa, don't you have in mind instrumental tracks you really enjoyed lately, even if you don't "know" much about the people who made them? It would be cool to discover new things regardless. I'm hoping this thread will help in that direction too, so don't hesitate to share even if you don't consider yourself to be an expert or anything. This is not about expertise - I'm basically a philistine in all areas of music :)

Last edited:
Can you think of instrumentals that have made you emotional? This is one such example for me.

Too many videos on one page makes it hard to load for people

Ah, I see. I should have guessed! Thanks for the links :)

Still in a beats mood for now. Check dis out if you're looking for gut beats.

My mom used to be mad into Apocalyptica. I even got her one of the their albums for her birthday once :grin:

Lol yeah they're pretty great!!

Looks like I'm the only hip hop beat-oriented person here. C'mon guys :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Milktoast Bandit

Last edited:
Reactions: Milktoast Bandit