The INFJ ambiguity | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The INFJ ambiguity

You are a downright INFJ. :) It is strange reading that because I have a very very similar experience with my own INFJ madness. For the longest time I had this grand idea just beyond my vision. At the very edges if my mind it drifted, unable to be reached. It was like I was only able to see its outline by its shadow. The shadow of that great black vision.
I also have met a fellow INFJ female (I am male) it was the strangest situation. Here were two souls who had never met before, and we both felt like we had known each other since the world was born. After just a few minutes of talking, we both realized that we stumbled across something special. She, after five minutes knew the real me better than anybody else had my entire life before. And vice-versa. We became Inseparable. Speaking with her was like talking to myself but with the added benefit of not knowing what I will say next! It was a amazing opportunity for both of us to look deeper, I consider the chance meeting a miracle. I Don't know why anybody would suggest a duel pairing is dull. Infjs seem almost uniquely suited to really delving each other's depths without any of the fear of opening up to another. Because in one sense, we all already know each other.

I could go on far longer with all the ways my experiences have been similar if not the same, but I think this is a sufficient taste for now. Have a good evening. It is a pleasure to see another soul brother.

Reactions: seira0807 and Wyote