The character of historical persons | INFJ Forum

The character of historical persons

Sorn

Community Member
Jun 12, 2020
MBTI
INFJ
I don't want to step on anyone's toes here, but.:
On the one hand, I personally did not find it very easy to find out what type of person you are with a test. On the other hand you get explained everywhere which types were historical persons, although they never did a test.

I don't want to step on anyone's toes here, but.:
On the one hand, I personally did not find it very easy to find out what type of person you are with a test. On the other hand you get explained everywhere which types were historical persons, although they never did a test.
Which historic person did you get Sorn?

I had already wondered when I took these tests that well-known personalities were often given as examples. Also I have seen this thread here in the forum, where
there is a link to a website where you can vote which type is which famous person
I have always been misinterpreted by my environment. How much more would an actor have to be misinterpreted, who always slips into a similar role, whose kind he can imitate well, but as a private person never is. Or a politician who is forced by circumstances to play the strong personality he is not.

I also do not want to start a competition or a discussion about any historical person. Because in my opinion it is just not possible to recognize them correctly. All we see is our subjective perception of this person. I think I don't want to be examined by many people and then end up in some drawer. (to pigeonhole someone )

(Sorry for my english)

I think I don't want to be examined by many people and then end up in some drawer. (to pigeonhole someone )

Being on the internet today, this is just an inevitability unfortunately
Thankfully people are somewhat more sane offline

I had already wondered when I took these tests that well-known personalities were often given as examples. Also I have seen this thread here in the forum, where
there is a link to a website where you can vote which type is which famous person
I have always been misinterpreted by my environment. How much more would an actor have to be misinterpreted, who always slips into a similar role, whose kind he can imitate well, but as a private person never is. Or a politician who is forced by circumstances to play the strong personality he is not.

I also do not want to start a competition or a discussion about any historical person. Because in my opinion it is just not possible to recognize them correctly. All we see is our subjective perception of this person. I think I don't want to be examined by many people and then end up in some drawer. (to pigeonhole someone )

(Sorry for my english)
I think it's possible depending on the extant sources, presuming that categories of personality are stable over millennia.

Historical biographers really do know what the fuck they're talking about, usually.