Flavus Aquila

Finding My Place in the Sun
Banned
Mar 14, 2009
Australia
MBTI
INTJ - A
Enneagram
"Fortunately" this was not technically an international terrorist attack. It was just some random muslim trying to blow up the visually impaired.

(Just gotta love the media).

Reactions: CindyLou
Your source?

:m071:

This whole exchange made me laugh.

Terrorists want to create fear. However it just makes me more angry. But hey, would this have happened if the west did not help create funfamentalist groups? It is always the innocent people suffering. What a crazy world...

just last month, there was a huge explosion here. Many have died including pregnant women and innocent children. Just because they wanted to threaten the President. :/

just last month, there was a huge explosion here. Many have died including pregnant women and innocent children. Just because they wanted to threaten the President. :/

It's almost incomprihencible and totally insane. A politician is simply replaced. What is the point I wonder.

It's almost incomprihencible and totally insane. A politician is simply replaced. What is the point I wonder.

It's from an Islamic Rebellion terrorism. They weren't happy on how the new President runs the country. I honestly have no idea for the intention, probably just to promote terrorism..and that despite being one of the most strict city here, they still managed to do the bombing. They're still out there, threatening to bomb another city..

I think that they are only truly happy when there is peace. Meaning: everybody is muslim in the way they believe everybody should be and there is simply no more need for violence/to convert.
This is nothing new. Islam spread so rapidly in the middle ages because of the violence in it. History is simply repeating itself. This is just one article supporting my viewpoint: https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/03/muslim-offers-10000-to-anyone-who-show-quran-promotes-terrorism. How long before politicians become so afraid to tell the truth that stuff like this is banned?

Terrorists want to create fear. However it just makes me more angry. But hey, would this have happened if the west did not help create funfamentalist groups? It is always the innocent people suffering. What a crazy world...
They also want people pissed enough to unite against them in a world war. They are essentially trying to bring about Armageddon according to their ideology.

The west helped create fundamentalist groups? No. The west didn't create violent jihadists. The west creates situations that allow them to flourish.

The west helped create fundamentalist groups? No. The west didn't create violent jihadists. The west creates situations that allow them to flourish.
A group is a group. ISIS is a relatively new group with many members from other older groups. The west helped in creating the configuration so to speak.

Reactions: Skarekrow
They also want people pissed enough to unite against them in a world war. They are essentially trying to bring about Armageddon according to their ideology.
Yeah, let's all kill eachother and end all problems... So our governments can take even more freedoms away, their leaders may rejoice and the world will burn to a cinder. Making the psycho leaders of both sides happy without breaking a sweat. The west made a bigger mess of the middle east than we want to admit and they blow us up, great. They may call my name and I will not answer. Find some other cannon fodder.

Reactions: Skarekrow