The "Aw FRACK" ebola thread | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

The "Aw FRACK" ebola thread

I hope you are right and prove me a fool.
How many people do you think will ever say that.

The alternative is ....difficult.

Hey, I am not discounting that there is an alternative and that the possibility exists…I just refuse to let it latch on to my psyche as fear.
Whatever happens happens. I will still be joking as I am vomiting my last bloody breath.

You're not a fool but for goodness sake realise that FOX news and the other corporate media have an AGENDA of spreading irrational fear and that they will actually profit from your fear

Take the power back by taking ownership of your fears and part of doing that is about acknowledging them but then keeping your concerns proportionate to the actual threat

To do that you need good info about what is actually happening and you WILL NOT get that from FOX and the other corporate news

Man arrested pouring formaldehyde into wells in africa to create ebola like symptoms in people; on questioning he has said he is being paid to do it and that there are many other people like him

THERE IS ORCHESTRATED EBOLA FEAR MONGERING!

[video=youtube;XeCOVkD2upA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeCOVkD2upA[/video]

You're not a fool but for goodness sake realise that FOX news and the other corporate media have an AGENDA of spreading irrational fear and that they will actually profit from your fear

Take the power back by taking ownership of your fears and part of doing that is about acknowledging them but then keeping your concerns proportionate to the actual threat

To do that you need good info about what is actually happening and you WILL NOT get that from FOX and the other corporate news
Muir again I was not addressing you.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Nyc has ebola now. Can we stop Obama from infecting the nation?

I am not lying when I say this:

Whenever I start getting freaked out about ebola, I say to myself "Skarekrow isn't scared, and he knows about this shit" ....you better know about this shit!!

Hey, I am not discounting that there is an alternative and that the possibility exists…I just refuse to let it latch on to my psyche as fear.
Whatever happens happens. I will still be joking as I am vomiting my last bloody breath.

Me too. Wouldn't actually be the worst thing I've had happen to me. Shit I'd probably find it easy.

Reactions: Skarekrow

Whenever I start getting freaked out about ebola, I say to myself "Skarekrow isn't scared, and he knows about this shit" ....you better know about this shit!!

It is a dangerous virus.

By that, I mean that it kills a high percentage of the people who come down with Ebola…the rate varies from 25% to 90%.

So now we have a Doctor in NY who has come down with Ebola after coming back from directly treating people with Ebola in Africa.

Even though this Doctor rode the subway and whatnot around NY, I highly doubt anyone in the general public that stood next to him on the subway, or passed him on the street, or drove his cab, whatever…It is highly unlikely that those people will contract anything.

Those like his SO, and a couple of others he has contacted have a higher chance, but still relatively low overall.

Until you start to see hospitals shipping people to tents in the quarantine zone…I wouldn't worry.

Everything up until then…whatever.

It is a dangerous virus.

By that, I mean that it kills a high percentage of the people who come down with Ebola…the rate varies from 25% to 90%.

So now we have a Doctor in NY who has come down with Ebola after coming back from directly treating people with Ebola in Africa.

Even though this Doctor rode the subway and whatnot around NY, I highly doubt anyone in the general public that stood next to him on the subway, or passed him on the street, or drove his cab, whatever…It is highly unlikely that those people will contract anything.

Those like his SO, and a couple of others he has contacted have a higher chance, but still relatively low overall.

Until you start to see hospitals shipping people to tents in the quarantine zone…I wouldn't worry.

Everything up until then…whatever.

That's how I feel. The reality is, the people who are getting it, were in direct contact with high infectious patients. With it the way it is, the likelihood of the public getting it is probably low.

If it goes airborne. There's nothing we can do- so why worry about it.

I do think there needs to be a revaluation of policy around those taking care of infected patients, and their ability travel and go to public venues. But that's just me being grumpy!

That's how I feel. The reality is, the people who are getting it, were in direct contact with high infectious patients. With it the way it is, the likelihood of the public getting it is probably low.

If it goes airborne. There's nothing we can do- so why worry about it.

I do think there needs to be a revaluation of policy around those taking care of infected patients, and their ability travel and go to public venues. But that's just me being grumpy!

I agree…can you imagine how the Nurses feel that have to actually go in a take direct care of those infected?
I wouldn’t care about myself so much, but I would worry I would take it home to my loved ones.

Anyhow, they just announced they were going to release was it Nina(?) Pham. So that is a spot of good news related to this.
There just is no reason to worry yet.
I watched a news story the other night talking about how they have switched out the medical workers to those who work in sterile environments like I do in surgery because they are safer and more aware of how things are spread to them and others.
It is one thing to learn these things in school to become a nurse…another to know how to use PPE and know it well enough to practice it in an environment that will kill you if you don’t know your shit.
Most nurses, unless they work in isolation rooms in the ICU or work as a scrub like myself in surgery, they have no practical practice or application of what they call a “sterile conscience”.

Last edited:
Nyc has ebola now. Can we stop Obama from infecting the nation?

Ebola is a man-made, population culling agent that is intended to shift power into the hands of one governing body. Notice how the outbreak in the US started in a "Red" state? Ebolama is attempting to kill off his domestic enemies.

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] isnt scared of anything. I am not scared of ebola. I am scared of ignorance though and of the potential of ignorant people killing me because of something that could have been prevented had they not been ignorant.

@Skarekrow isnt scared of anything. I am not scared of ebola. I am scared of ignorance though and of the potential of ignorant people killing me because of something that could have been prevented had they not been ignorant.

Am too…lol.
I am scared of negative things happening to my loved ones…and creepy dolls…
Ignorant people is up there pretty high for me too…specifically when you hear the Congressional Committee for Science and some of the retarded shit they say that every third grader knows…that’s insanity to me…and yes, that is scary.
Unfortunately we have some of those same assclowns coordinating things (to do with Ebola) and trying to seem important and non-disposable.
Still waiting for this huge fucking outbreak that CNN, Fox and the 700 Club keep saying will happen any day now….?
I’m only saying…there is no reason to worry - YET.
If there is some huge outbreak here somewhere, then I might actually be a bit concerned…but that hasn’t happened...

Funniest_Memes_obama-is-infecting-christian-with-ebola-to_16819.jpeg

Ebola is a man-made, population culling agent that is intended to shift power into the hands of one governing body. Notice how the outbreak in the US started in a "Red" state? Ebolama is attempting to kill off his domestic enemies.

Ebolama is of course just a frontman who takes his orders from the power players in the shadows

But he has create SWAT teams to snatch infected people

But who decides who is 'infected'?

For example he also passed an executive order that enabled the detention of anyone with a 'respiratory disorder'!

Imagine the scenario.....the authorities want to arrest someone they see as a subversive type (eg they believe in a gold backed currency or in the constitution etc) so they go to his house and knock on the door. the target answers...the swat team then accuse him of 'coughing' and wrestle him to the ground and take him off to a FEMA camp (where the barbed wire is on the inside of the fence)

Ebola could provide the perfect excuse for the declaring of 'emergency powers' like hitler did after the reichstag fire (lit by his own agents) which basically suspends democracy and introduces martial law and quarantines (not to mention enforced vaccinations full of toxic mind killing junk)

In fact i think a couple of states have already done this

In a government clamp down dissenters are dissapeared after 'dying of ebola' and everyone else hunkers down in an ebola-induced fear fest whillst the dark players restrutcure the government and the economy and society as a whole (introduction of hunger game sstyle UN Agenda 21)

''fear is the mind killer'' - the bene gesserit

Lets face it the dollar fiat currency is so screwed that they have to do something pretty desperate when it collapses in on itself

To say ebola was created annoys me. As if the only thing that can threaten humans is humans

Please read The Hot Zone if you think it was man made. If I were making a virus and wanted it to spread fear I would at least make the transmission easier (droplet/viral droplet nuclei transmission). I do think the media is treating this an easy way to make money or they are also ignorant of the facts. Please also realize we will probably see 36,000-50,000 deaths from Influenza in the United States alone, which is about 3,000-4,200 deaths per month. How many deaths has there been so far from Ebola? 1...

Please read The Hot Zone if you think it was man made. If I were making a virus and wanted it to spread fear I would at least make the transmission easier (droplet/viral droplet nuclei transmission). I do think the media is treating this an easy way to make money or they are also ignorant of the facts. Please also realize we will probably see 36,000-50,000 deaths from Influenza in the United States alone, which is about 3,000-4,200 deaths per month. How many deaths has there been so far from Ebola? 1...

If I made a virus and I wanted people to think it was naturally developed, I would ensure its transmission was only contagious enough to be effective.