terrorist action of israel vs apathy | INFJ Forum

terrorist action of israel vs apathy

myself

Permanent Fixture
Apr 1, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
We've got to realize what is really going on in Gaza right now.

"People are dying because of our apathy, and it's time we start paying attention."

Take some time to educate yourself, and share what you know.

Our family is being brutally murdered, it is ethnic cleansing.

People are brainwashed and indoctrinated to kill, to follow orders without question.

The folks behind this senseless killing are devoid of compassion.

How can we ignore this situation? Why are we in the west so apathetic?
Why do we swallow everything in the mainstream media?

Let's take an honest look at ourselves and the world and rise above our apathy.
Preaching to myself here... but I know I'm not the only one that needs to step up.

[video=youtube;s1ZfYKrtXTw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1ZfYKrtXTw[/video]

Reactions: muir and just me
Terrorist action of Israel. ..? You are implying Israel is involved with terrorism?

Terrorist action of Israel. ..? You are implying Israel is involved with terrorism?

Well, they definitely have roots in terrorism (Irgun) from before the state of Israel was internationally legitimised. The Palestinians stayed terrorists.

Clearly the State of Israel isn't doing enough for the displaced Palestinians and are displacing more and inconveniencing (at best!) those they can't displace.

They are also massively bankrolled by the US taxpayer.

Terrorist was a poor choice of word but clearly chosen for emotive value.

What we are witnessing is a people being conquered and the rest of the world saying 'yeah, that's okay'.
The Zionists had a choice whether to be gracious in victory and they don't seem to have been. At all.
I know that there are still resistors but that should be accepted and not dealt with with such emotion.
They still have a choice but no-one can go on a big platform and criticise them and keep their reputation intact.

Well, they definitely have roots in terrorism (Irgun) from before the state of Israel was internationally legitimised. The Palestinians stayed terrorists.

Clearly the State of Israel isn't doing enough for the displaced Palestinians and are displacing more and inconveniencing (at best!) those they can't displace.

They are also massively bankrolled by the US taxpayer.

Terrorist was a poor choice of word but clearly chosen for emotive value.

What we are witnessing is a people being conquered and the rest of the world saying 'yeah, that's okay'.
The Zionists had a choice whether to be gracious in victory and they don't seem to have been. At all.
I know that there are still resistors but that should be accepted and not dealt with with such emotion.
They still have a choice but no-one can go on a big platform and criticise them and keep their reputation intact.
Palistinians attacked first. Israel fought back, won and took more land then they started with. I have no sympathy for Palistinians as a result. The bully got his butt kicked and then had HIS lunch money stolen. Too bad. Having said that both want war. It makes them who they are. Conflict gives them purpose. They are both fully to blame for how long this has gone on.

Palistinians attacked first. Israel fought back, won and took more land then they started with. I have no sympathy for Palistinians as a result. The bully got his butt kicked and then had HIS lunch money stolen. Too bad. Having said that both want war. It makes them who they are. Conflict gives them purpose. They are both fully to blame for how long this has gone on.

The last part I don't really disagree with.

In and of itself this is what people have done to people for ages and it is going on elsewhere too.

What I don't like is that there is no open criticism of it in the mainstream media like they do with so many other oppressive regimes.
If you were to analyse the potential for the new state of Israel circa 1948 it would have been very likely to go down the tyrannical route.
Now we have many people saying it has and an eerie lack of criticism from anyone with influence and a disregard for human life that is quite on display.

This makes me think there is more to it and that there could be worse atrocities taking place.
That this is legitimised by nations who knew the Nazis were wronguns and spends most of their time toppling despots makes me more concerned.

They should have been given a practice state so we could see if the Zionists were crazy. Neither they nor the Palestinians had had power before. It was reckless.

This is the national narrative. It is false history, it is the story we have been programmed to believe.

Consider this mans testimony. This is an Israeli generals son. Listen and discover why he is speaking out against zionism, and fighting for palestinian rights.
[video=youtube;etXAm-OylQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ[/video]

I have numerous letters from our Senator regarding this ongoing issue, dating as far back as the eighties. He sums it better than anyone else I have read. Since Muslim Brotherhood moved their proxy Hamas and Iran their proxy Jihad Islami into the arena, many things have changed. Israel shows restraint and the terrorists in Gaza show blatant hatred by wishing to kill any Jew. Reminds me of Hitler's campaign.

The rockets from Gaza stop, Israel stops. Living in an underground bomb shelter because of the poor, poor Palestinians is ludicrous. Hamas is playing with distances and coordinates right now. El-Sissi brokered a ceasefire, and Iran had Jihad Islami to break it. Hamas followed suit. They get bombed. Egypt wants to wait for Israel to take the lead with a ground offensive, and Israel wants Egypt to take the lead. Fact is, nobody wants to bomb or go into Gaza....but someone will have to before there is a form of peace. Israel can never give up Jerusalem, or they will never rest. West Bank needs Israeli security. El-Sissi should stop the smuggling if he is going into Sinai. Sinai may be a great place for the Palestinians. Nobody else constantly fires random missiles into Israel at civilian targets, so why should they get away with it?

Stop the rockets and kidnappings, the bombs stop. Simple math. What other nation, at war, drops things onto houses about to be bombed from a drone to give them time to get out? Give me a break. Israel shows nothing but restraint in the ongoing BS.

War is terror! The bombardment of Gaza is government sanctioned terrorism.

The propaganda we've been programmed to believe has been very effective, so the truth may come as a shock.

Did you know Israel used chemical weapons on civilians? There is simply no justification for this kind of brutality.
http://www.hrw.org/news/2009/03/25/israel-white-phosphorus-use-evidence-war-crimes

Where is the compassion for humanity? What about respect for life? Why this widespread apathy as we witness genocide?

I think most people are not aware of what is actually going on, but what will it take to get our attention?

[video=youtube;qlW_UFSQpzw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlW_UFSQpzw[/video]

Israel shows restraint and the terrorists in Gaza show blatant hatred by wishing to kill any Jew. Reminds me of Hitler's campaign.

Israel shows nothing but restraint in the ongoing BS.

If Israel showed so much restraint, Jews for Justice for Palestine would not be speaking out against Israel for war crimes! http://jfjfp.com

I don't know what else to say right now. We have been lied to, and that's the truth.
Did you check out the video of the generals son? Please give that a view.

"Don't use the holocaust to do war crimes against palestinians!"
[video=youtube;2vvYlNz-n3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vvYlNz-n3I[/video]

Reactions: Skarekrow
It is ridiculous to think that the US will do anything about this. Just look at how paralyzed we are in dealing with a humanitarian crisis right at our southern boarder. We have minors crossing Mexico alone and surrendering to the boarder patrol, fleeing their unbearable living conditions and our response is to demand a circumvention of our own laws and throw them back.

It is pathetic that the Israeli public has allowed the remnants of Palestine to become a nightmarish ghetto.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I don't expect the US government to do anything but continue to support genocide.
We fund the hell in Israel, we supply them with weapons. We serve zionists very well.

We have been programmed to believe it's all ok, as if the violence is moral and justifiable.

We have been conditioned to accept war/terror as a fact of life, it's an evil lie.

Those who are so excited to continue on this path have been seriously manipulated and are suffering under tremendous psychic abuse.

Our leaders are committing crimes against humanity, it is time for us to dismiss them from office so they may be rehabilitated.

Our collective apathy is truly the only thing that keeps these criminal governments going.

[video=youtube;QorJMPtz1Fw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QorJMPtz1Fw[/video]

[video=youtube;rnbMjAN7Bws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbMjAN7Bws[/video]

Palistinians attacked first.

What are you talking about?

Do you mean this latest crisis?

Can you please prove to me that the Israelis didn't stage the kidnapping of the 3 boys to justify their pre-planned invasion of gaza?

If you mean the historic struggle then the zionists most definately started it. The palestineans were there and the zionists moved in and attacked them

palestinian_wall_mural_page_1.jpg
palestinian_wall_mural_page_1.jpg

Israel fought back, won and took more land then they started with.

So you mean the wider historic struggle?

No the zionists attacked first and as cornerstone mentioned they were terrorists eg Irgun

I have no sympathy for Palistinians as a result.

As a result of what?

If a group of zionists invaded your country and then attacked its people would you not be upset?

Oh i forgot they already have attacked you...see 911

The bully got his butt kicked and then had HIS lunch money stolen.

The rothschild zionists ARE the bullies

Too bad. Having said that both want war.

No they don't both want war...the palestineans want a homeland and the zionists want to eradicate the palestineans: ETHNIC CLEANSING

It makes them who they are. Conflict gives them purpose. They are both fully to blame for how long this has gone on.

No the zio-nazis are to blame for refusing to compromise

Why would they compromise when they don't need to because ignorant US taxpayers pay $6 billion to Israel every year enabling the violence to continue?

Hows your economy by the way?

It must be doing really well if your politicians can afford to be sending large amounts of your taxpayers money to buy weapons to murder little boys throwing rocks

Last edited:
The kidnapped boys were all a scam to justify the israeli attack on gaza:

falseflagoperation.jpg

falseflagoperation.jpg

This morning on the radio the asked for public opinion on whether or not a ceasefire should be rejected...and I was like "WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER THINK A CEASEFIRE SHOULD BE REJECTED??" why does it need to be settled with violence?

I am horribly uneducated in this situation, but it struck me as such a nonchalant question on such an important and impactful topic.

This morning on the radio the asked for public opinion on whether or not a ceasefire should be rejected...and I was like "WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER THINK A CEASEFIRE SHOULD BE REJECTED??" why does it need to be settled with violence?

I am horribly uneducated in this situation, but it struck me as such a nonchalant question on such an important and impactful topic.

That's how they manipulate public perception

I spoke a little in my blog about how they control the locus of the discussion

So if your a radio show and you imagine that the average radio reader isn't too clued up on the situation out there in the middle east but you know that they trust you or they wouldn't be listening to your show so you can frame the question in such a way as to build an impression in someones mind; this is called a 'leading question'

if you want examples of this then have a look at the OP's of a particular threadstarter on this forum to see perfect examples of the 'leading question'!

In fact the entire israeli/palestinean conflict is built on just such a manipulation of language where the Israeli dominated western media say that the palestineans do not accept Israels 'right to exist'

Now that's cleverly framed because it makes it sound like they don't accept the israeli peoples right to exist when really its the country of israel that the palestinean authorities cannot accept

So why can't they accept the existence of the state of israel?

Because as the map i posted above shows if they accept the state of israel then they are accepting that the land that israel has stolen from them does not belong to them anymore and they can't do that

So by framing the issue in that way, as the corporate media always does in the US, then it makes the palestineans sound bad when really they are just desperately trying to maintain their claim on their lands

There's a great documentary that looks on how the media controls peoples perceptions called ''peace, propaganda and the promised land'' which is well worth a watch; this skewing of the perceptions of the US public allows the apathy that @myself is talking about which in turn allows the continued funding of Israel by the US using US taxpayers money which then in turn prevents Israel from coming to the negotiation table. The US also uses its veto in the UN council to protect Israel and its war crimes:

[video=youtube;cAN5GjJKAac]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAN5GjJKAac[/video]

Can we stop using the word terrorist, it's just really really dumb.