Tattoo Ideas | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Tattoo Ideas

I'm not a big tattoo guy but I thought if I ever got one, it would be abstract and devoid of assigned meaning; just angles / aesthetics and nothing more.

Here's something I drew years ago that kinda looks what I'm envisioning (only certain parts, though - namely the hard angled stuff just to the left of the those seven vertical squares):

bstct.jpg

That is pretty cool. I don't know but I have always liked abstract stuff.
I think it is just more fun to look at.

I agree with you jimtaylor....at least with most of them. Korg's drawing has all sorts of sections to get lost in while admiring it. I like the more organic aspects displayed in the lower third. Especially the rootlets. And I swear I see part of a fox's face hidden there.

My next tattoo is going to be a swallow holding a scroll with my mother's initials on it. Me and my mum are getting matching tattoos, done at the same time. Hers won't have a scroll though I think.

After that I'm planning to get a violet, with my niece's birth date under it in roman numerals.

I think it's really brave that you're willing to do this.

Reactions: jimtaylor
Not taoist, but the only sorts of designs I'd ever consider for a tattoo:

yann-black-tattoos-your-meat-is-mine-05.jpg

http://yourmeatismine.com/

And now I'm thinking I'd like to tattoo someone someday.

I love tattoo art. I saw an art exhibit in a gallery called "Body Art". It was by a photographer that photographed people with extraordinary tattoos. I just wish they didn't get fuzzy on our skin as we get older. Is there any way to prevent that? I found this one of a Tibetan Script Design.

tiebtanscriptspiraldesign.jpg

I just found this tat and thought it was interesting just cause I've never seen one in this particular place before.

weirdtatoo.jpg

I love tattoo art. I saw an art exhibit in a gallery called "Body Art". It was by a photographer that photographed people with extraordinary tattoos. I just wish they didn't get fuzzy on our skin as we get older. Is there any way to prevent that? I found this one of a Tibetan Script Design.

View attachment 13212

They recommend getting them touched up every few years. That should help.

I think someone ought to get this one:
golden-eagle_2_lg.gif
I suggest positioning it, so that it looks like I'm hanging onto your belly-button. Maybe even, that I'm hanging upside down from your button.

*Not that I'm vain or anything*