Swimming | INFJ Forum

Swimming

HenRick

Community Member
Jul 16, 2008
MBTI
X
I'm a competitive swimmer but recreational swimming can also be a good way to burn calories.

Swimming has many benifits like you can do it if your disabled or old. It's a lifetime sport
If you do join a good competitive swim team you can really get in shape if you push yourself.

Well there might be some people embaressed about wearing speedo's. I was when I first started too.

I've always wondered about track. I would like to do it, but if you start getting really old you can't do it.
It's can also deterorate your cartalge.

I was a competive swimmer in High School and I now get to swim in our pool out back. It really is a lifetime sport and I just love it!

I swam the 500 meter freestyle.

I also swam for my highschool team.

I'm more of a sprinter.
The longest distance if done in competition is 400 meters and I did it only two times.
My glasses fell at the begining both of those times. :roll:

You have a pool out back! Is it a standard home pool or 20-25 meters?
I practice in a 20meter pool in the Brazil. The team is great though.
It's ranked 16th out of 500 or so.

HenRick said:
I also swam for my highschool team.

I'm more of a sprinter.
The longest distance if done in competition is 400 meters and I did it only two times.
My glasses fell at the begining both of those times. :roll:

You have a pool out back! Is it a standard home pool or 20-25 meters?
I practice in a 20meter pool in the Brazil. The team is great though.
It's ranked 16th out of 500 or so.

i was never a good sprinter, distance was ny strength because I was able to stay consistent in my speed and save a bit of 'surprise' for the last two laps. The pool in my back yard is 40 feet, just a little over 12 meters.