Superior intellect/ "conspiracy theorists" | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Superior intellect/ "conspiracy theorists"

bart8801.jpg

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
Car violence

images

Of course, we have destroyed his home. He was looking to procreate his kind.

92d06cd8f28d47feb650b56437813d9e-.jpg

Of course, we have built homes on his home.

Last edited:
Reactions: aeon
????assault weapon????

images

Last edited:
Give me a judge for a year. Watch our DA turn violent criminals into the streets. Watch them repeat their violence.

Watch them take away capital punishment at the risk of our own lives.

copied...
The Citizens Had More Power
The citizens of Ancient Greece had a strong civil responsibility. They had a system that allowed them to rally together to form a cohort just to exile a politician for a decade. The practice was called ostrakismos, and it was put in place to safeguard the principles of democracy.

Facts-Ancient-Greece-40_MobileImageSizeReigNN.jpg

This was a clear form of checks and balances in the country’s governmental system. Ostrakismos was a disciplinary measure against all the politicians who were thought to be a real and potential danger to the type of democracy being practiced in Ancient Greece. Who else thinks we need something similar?

Last edited:

Of course, they were attacked by a "gunman". Give me a break.

I must have seen a conspiracy about lettuce. "Let us" is the best answer.

I must have seen a conspiracy about lettuce. "Let us" is the best answer.

Darn, I was looking forward to wearing a fashionable tomato toga

Reactions: slant and aeon
the UFO stuff is hands down the mother of all conspiracies theories. ( I have no idea how where to pluralize the myriad of threads this topic contains) among my favs is the one where Stalinist Russia, observing the panic caused with the radio show broadcast of "War of the Worlds" launched a fauxe ufo replete with surgically altered children (who were then killed and put into the "fauxe fo" and crashed it in Nevada hoping to cause another panic. The military then responded with a complete blackout and active dismissal measures of any UFO reports fearing it cover for a commie nuke attack.
And then there is Operation High Jump where the US sent a flotilla down to the Antarctic in 1947 to hunt for a Nazi/ UFO base....I even got a hat for that one.

Have you tried dressing as a "pomme-de-terre" fruit of the earth. Your friends might add something.....................or take something, even. ouch

images

I'm to lazy to read the whole thread so maybe my answer is stupid in some way or another, but :

"superior-intellect-conspiracy-theorists" -> I guess it's correlation without causality. Probably it's something like this :

Superior intellect people do tend to see patterns.
Conspiracy theory is drawing lines out of dots.
Sometimes patterns emerge that make drawing lines out of dots possible.

Etc.

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
the drivers of false belief

BKweTHR.png

False beliefs, huh?
The Curse of Knowledge and Theory of Mind
We propose that there is a fundamental link between the curse of knowledge and ToM (see also, Birch and Bernstein, 2007). ToM encompasses social perspective-taking abilities that allow us to reason about our own and others’ mental states. An important aspect of ToM is the ability to infer the mental states of individuals who lack knowledge about key information and who consequently hold a false belief—a belief that is inconsistent with reality. This aspect of ToM is called false belief reasoning.

quote"
the ability to infer the mental states of individuals who lack knowledge about key information and who consequently hold a false belief" unquote frontiersin.org

This may attempt to describe ToM, yet actually infers beings with a lack of knowledge. Why, then, is it called a curse of knowledge?

How many people in the world are all-knowing? Therefore I surmise we all have certain and a somewhat lack of knowledge.

Do we all hold false beliefs? Are we all leaning in such a direction we cannot believe something unless we can see it; unless we know everything about it?

Knowledge of, and experience of, one thing may have our minds know what we are seeing. However,
the experience gives to us a better painting to view. To insinuate a specific way of thinking "encompasses everything we view" is false knowledge, no matter how many tests we run. Results from tests are not all-knowing. Thinking we know what is best for the world is not negative; rather, it is merely thinking. A brain causes the lucky ones to think, and there are many who "see" things others do not see. It is oversimplifying something so great, and so vulnerable. Many of us are gifted with a superior intellect. Some of us may choose to remain anonymous while helping others. Some of us may seek attention. Some of us think only of our own selves. This is not a de·fi·cien·cy in our world, for it maintains and shows how each of us are different in our own ways. Everybody's beautiful in their own ways: Is this a false presumption?

When we categorize people, like those with a lonely soul, we neither know their capabilities nor their shortcomings. Yet, we categorize them as possibly a "lone wolf". My God, how can we enable our actions to reveal our true selves? We are not a by-product of things we see: that is called memory.
We do relate with things using our memory in some observations. Know that the watchman sees more than those addicted to their phones. Experiences are far better than some games we play. People make games most of the time for acknowledgment or money, while some of us become encapsulated with certain games.

Feelings are neither right nor wrong: they are feelings. We must try the spirits and know right from wrong from autopilot. We cannot and should never do everything we think about. We must learn to manacle our thoughts, and to derive what seems best for everyone. Is the war between Russia and Ukraine a good thing? How does each individual think individual thoughts? All the above is temporal to many, while spiritual to some of us. We simply cannot place mankind in a set of boxes.

Last edited: