Standards for women/men | INFJ Forum

Standards for women/men

Soulful

life is good
Nov 18, 2008
MBTI
I've got a question brewing in my mind I'd like to pose. I hope this is clear enough to make sense. I'm wondering whether gay guys and straight/bi guys view the sexualization of women in our culture differently. If so, how. This question can be extended to encompass not only the media, but how women tend to dress, standards for clothing, things like non-lesbian/non-bi girl-on-girl kissing in clubs, general requirements for appearance and ideas about how sexual or non-sexual women should be, etc. Things like that.

Similarly, we can pose the same question in reverse to lesbian females vs. straight/bi females about the expectations around men's appearance and their sexualization.

If anyone has additional questions to pose, feel free to add them on!

So, thoughts?

Reactions: Gaze
I'm a heterosexual man and like women that behave like what society currently would consider a "slut", but classy "sluts" not trashy ones . I have no shame about it.

what do I mean by classy and trashy in this?

trashy: Lots of tattoos and piercings, Ill-fitting mismatching clothes, bad caked on make up, a sloppy look.

Classy: body conforming clothes, matching colors, light to medium amounts of makeup, a more elegant look.

hard to explain maybe.