Some People Say I'm a Dreamer | INFJ Forum

Some People Say I'm a Dreamer

Rigby

Community Member
Jun 9, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
But I'm not the only one ;3 Post your most recent dream

Last night I had a very vivid dream that seemed steeped in meaning (this usually means I am about to get a migraine in the next few days). I wake up usually feeling quite emotional. This one was a nightmare (not all of them are). Anyway, in the dream I was waiting at my boyfriend's house for him to get back from getting carryout. Note: I was a different person in the dream, and it was a house not familiar to me in non-dream life, and the boyfriend I was waiting for was not my husband. Anyway, a man broke in (quite young and wearing red, plaid pants). From the get go it was clear he was there to murder me and then my boyfriend as well when he got home (I didn't feel like he was there to rape me, something else was going on I sensed, and it was very bad). My immediate goal was to make him feel both comfortable and thrown off course enough that I could escape. I noticed he had lower jaw dentures, giving me an opportunity to commiserate about dental problems in a way that didn't make him feel I was making fun of his teeth (I don't really have dental problems and didn't in my dream either). I told him to take his pants off and make himself comfortable in bed, which he did, looking confused. Then I offered to make us sandwiches and excused myself to do so. He was thrown off enough to let me do that. I immediately escaped from the house. It was raining hard. What made the dream really scary was that it all seemed to relate (in a way I couldn't connect in the dream or consciously) to the Oakland County Child Killings case in Michigan (also known as the Baby Sitter Killer case). The dream took place in the 1970s, I could tell by the decor and clothing. Whatever was happening in my dream related to that case, which seemed a backdrop to all the events of the dream. This probably has to do with the fact that 3 of the killings occurred the year I was born in an area quite near where I was raised. All the moms were terrified, and it was the advent of "Stranger Danger." Rationally or not, everyone was on the look out for a blue Gremlin (made by AMC). Even as a small child people were still looking for this car. Like I said, the events in the dream occurred at the time of the case and seemed to have something to do with it. The Oakland County Child Killings have still not bee solved.

Well, there ya go, and that is probably more than you asked for!

Last edited:
Two nights in a row I awakened while a young woman was waving at me to come over to two of them. The first night my wife was waving(just knew it was her); the second, she wasn't even there and someone I did not recognize was waving for me.

edit: Maybe I felt my wife was trying to pawn me off....

Last edited:
I have this strange dream that I am playing with Tarot Cards to read my own future. The first card that I opened shows a white angel with shining light around her and the second card gives me so much creep.. it's full of darkness. My dream was really vivid during my sleep but usually when I wake up.. I lost some of the details. But I remembered that I interpreted the two cards as light and dark.. there's light and dark inside of me or my future is a play of good and bad luck. I don't know.. I don't want to interpret the dark card as death. It's really biased when you are the one who is reading your own future.

Strangely enough.. after a few days; some sort of a fortune teller visited our house and she wants to read my future. So I let her and her readings are like my own readings in that dream that I will have a sort of good and bad luck later in life. But I just shrug it off.. because that's really life. There will be always such joys and tears (in life and love) and will even be both happening at the same time (haha, such tears of joy!).

Last edited: