Social Media, TV & Radio Manipulation | INFJ Forum

Social Media, TV & Radio Manipulation

Regular Poster
Aug 25, 2018
MBTI
INFJ
How do you feel about these mediums being manipulated for greedy profits.

I feel like these mediums are being manipulated in a way to keep people... dumb?

I don't really watch TV no more and have no accounts in social media, the radio really feels to me as a brainwashing machine, considering how many times the same top 10 songs get looped over and over again. It's just every time i ever consumed any content of these things, i never learn something good or useful.

I don't know how to achieve this in developed nation's because...

By spreading the word about how things really are and why they work that way. I mean the things described in the video you included, i bet that 90% of the people don't even truly know about it.

How do you feel about these mediums being manipulated for greedy profits.

I feel like these mediums are being manipulated in a way to keep people... dumb?

I don't really watch TV no more and have no accounts in social media, the radio really feels to me as a brainwashing machine, considering how many times the same top 10 songs get looped over and over again. It's just every time i ever consumed any content of these things, i never learn something good or useful.

This is old news. It makes me angry how stupid people are. My own mother says "Obama was the best thing to have happen to the world". I mean what the actual fuck?