@DrShephard

My main was a Resto Druid.

80 Resto Druid
80 Prot War
80 Hunter
80 Rogue
70 Shaman
70 Pally

I stopped playing after my account got hacked, even though I got it back in the end, I just didn't see the point in playing anymore.
Don't like wizards???? No mage/lock/priest!!!!!!! Everything BUT! MLP wizard cleave trololol!

Well I do have a 60 Mage on another account but was merely for the purpose of refer a friend, triple XP.

Always play mage. In any game anywhere. Even if you LARP. @kucala

You still can at 85. Prot Paladin at 85 is the most efficient solo spec I find.

So were warriors and feral druids before they got nerfed. Never roll a class based on its current overpoweredness!

Mages are more for PvP than for dungeon fun. It's boring playing dps only. Most dungeon fun are druids and paladins because they can fulfill all roles.

It is challenging to keep an entire group up (unless you're sub 85 and your tank is not pulling aggressively). In PvP, healing is very strategic. Most of the challenge is getting the heal off in the first place.

Also, I find that sub 85 holy paladin is the best dungeon spec. I was putting out top damage with exorcisms while keeping the entire group max health.

Girls always heal. It is gospel truth. Offspec tanking is acceptable too.

Girls do not ALWAYS heal

Girls do not ALWAYS heal

True facts. I have about a dozen real life female friends who play (and are freakin hot - see DevilDoll as an example). NONE of them play healers. All but one of them play DPS (and kick ass at it). And yes, you guessed it... one of them Tanks. And she's a bad ass... better tank than most.

Hack n smash n keel n.....oooh, shiny.

Since you cannot choose the master race (Orcs), I recommend rolling a dwarf with a mohawk and something nicely psychotic in the area of facial hair. Pick up a couple axes and yer in business, ready to chop down anything in your path be it trees, people, or monsters. Had a shaman try to explain to me that trees and monsters are people too, pah.

Reactions: VH and Diana
Dooooooood I saw this instructional video that this 19 year old GIRL made on playing mage. She's a gladiator. WTF?!?!?@?!@>!@!@#$%^&

She's like "I casted invisibility here to drop target on the enemy mage that was casting on me, so that I could pillar. Usually you can't do that when there's a warlock on the other team because warlocks cast detect invisibility on their team, but I saw here that the enemy mage's detect invisibility got dispelled." Out of 15 buffs/debuffs on each of 3 different enemies, you noticed that 1 of them got dispelled? She's like "I see that I'm in a little trouble here because their two DPS have position between me and my healer, and they're both casting on me. I take up the enemy pillar, and as they chase me around the pillar I'll kite them then make my way back to my healer. After some back and forth, we managed to catch their shaman LOS'd from his team. We get some cc off to slow them down, I get a deep freeze on the shaman and we manage to get the kill." I'm like WTF bitch knows what she's doooiing. The game is like clockwork to her.

Last edited:
Dooooooood I saw this instructional video that this 19 year old GIRL made on playing mage. She's a gladiator. WTF?!?!?@?!@>!@!@#$%^&

She's like "I casted invisibility here to drop target on the enemy mage that was casting on me, so that I could pillar. Usually you can't do that when there's a warlock on the other team because warlocks cast detect invisibility on their team, but I saw here that the enemy mage's detect invisibility got dispelled." Out of 15 buffs/debuffs on each of 3 different enemies, you noticed that 1 of them got dispelled? She's like "I see that I'm in a little trouble here because their two DPS have position between me and my healer, and they're both casting on me. I take up the enemy pillar, and as they chase me around the pillar I'll kite them then make my way back to my healer. After some back and forth, we managed to catch their shaman LOS'd from his team. We get some cc off to slow them down, I get a deep freeze on the shaman and we manage to get the kill." I'm like WTF bitch knows what she's doooiing. The game is like clockwork to her.

Behold the power of a female ISTP.

Hey, I am in Emerald Dream in a 20+ level guild. Not sure why. Should probably cut the account to save money (a pack of cigarettes and a 6 pack of cheap beer!) it but if you are looking for some minor change in life and a game buddy please come join, because I don't have much desire to play recently myself.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw8gE3lnpLQ&feature=relmfu"]YouTube - ‪Warcraft Sequel Lets You Play A Character Playing Warcraft‬‏[/ame]