'Seeing through the Matrix' Documentary Thread | INFJ Forum

'Seeing through the Matrix' Documentary Thread

Littlelissa

Oct 10, 2016
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I thought I'd be a good idea to start a thread specifically for documentary films which are to do with educating us about the matrix we are living in. Most of these documentaries are also extremely positive because they also often go into details about solutions to the worlds problems too.

There are some really great documentaries like this around, and it'd be great to share these and hopefully see some more too.

I'll start with one I just watched, which came courtesy of @Wyote and his blog page. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

:smiley:

Yes, exciting isn't it, I want to watch a lot more like these!

Also this one from @Skarekrow's thread,
thanks in advance Skarekrow.

There are probably hundreds of videos like that on my thread.
Steal them all if you want!
I always take such videos with a grain of salt though also...it’s nice that they offer new ways of thinking about interesting ideas and new information...
Some may not be all that factual though, I have caught a few while watching that have some kind of false information.
Just fyi.
:)

Oh, there's Russian subtitles on that one, sorry.

Last edited:

This one is quite in your face but worth seeing, if only once.

Last edited:
The Simulation Hypothesis

Are we living in a virtual reality? Is the universe emerging from an information processing system? And if so, could we ever tell? Is it possible to 'hack' the system and change reality? Take a look at the evidence and decide for yourself! Contributions to THE SIMULATION HYPOTHESIS are made by leading researchers from physics, cosmology, mathematics and information sciences. Appearances by MaxTegmark, Neil degrasse Tyson, Paul Davies, James Gates and many more. Science has never been so much fun!

'Inside job' about the financial crash is a good documentary, but I can't find it right now.

This is an interesting video, about what education should be about.