Sad beautiful AMV songs | INFJ Forum

Sad beautiful AMV songs

That is cool. I'm not into anime but I would love to be able to create videos like that. How does that work? Do i have to get permission from the anime creator and songwriter? Do you know? And welcome to the site!!!

That is cool. I'm not into anime but I would love to be able to create videos like that. How does that work? Do i have to get permission from the anime creator and songwriter? Do you know? And welcome to the site!!!
Hey not so sure about the creation process...I use to make some just with windows movie maker but honestly any good songs that have a sad vibe would be appreciated to be shared! Thanks for the comment!

Hey not so sure about the creation process...I use to make some just with windows movie maker but honestly any good songs that have a sad vibe would be appreciated to be shared! Thanks for the comment!
You should post some of the ones you have made. You are with fellow INFJs now, share your stuff, so we can appreciate it.

I totally haven't made anything in a long time but this was like 9 years ago
I'm going to be honest. I liked your 9 year old video better than the first one you shared. lol. Post all your others in this thread. I think its pretty cool that you were into making these. Thanks for introducing me to something new. Stay safe!

Reactions: Enkidu and Misty
Dusting off some old favorites though the sad songs I normally listen are not from anime. Yea I got a thing for 80s Jpop. My go to sad songs are like Mercy Street and Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy ect.