Rep me and I will question your MBTI type | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Rep me and I will question your MBTI type

@say what, these are the things you say you like:

Based on the fact that you are a conformist robot, you are an (SJ), based on the fact that you like cats you are an (E) and let me explain that: Introverts (or cats) require someone who is outgoing and who wants to please others, that is what an extrovert is: a slave. So that explains that. Finally you are an (F) and that is because you seem artsy fartsy.

You are definitely not an INFJ because if you were you would be alot more self sacrificing and protective and not such a hedonist.

*compute compute compute*

My robot mind does not compute. Beep. Bop. Boop.

tumblr_lptgqw2SE81qj2mh7o1_500.gif

[MENTION=11622]iHeartCats[/MENTION]:

Another one that is a little too easy. From your profile:

I work in an institution

Institutions are the exact place you would find an INFJ working.

Fact: there are no other types that are working in an institution than INFJS
Fact: INFJs spend all their Pell Grants in order to get PhD's to be the boss of an institution.
Fact: If an INFJ cannot make it to PhD level they go crazy.
Fact: there are no other types that have been committed into an institution but INFJs.

One trait of an INFJ is a youthful vigor, and since you are new you are obviously young.

So there can be no other choice than INFJ.

Reactions: rawr
[MENTION=731]the[/MENTION] I would comment on this, but I need to recover first. It might take some time.

[MENTION=9401]LucyJr[/MENTION] yours is a little too easy:

From your profile: "Grow and serve others"

ISFJ The Nurturer.
I actualy like that...its like a compliment to me. ISFJ have Fi...I deeply respect Fi and ISFJs and INFPs who have this primarely and I envy them.

I actualy like that...its like a compliment to me. ISFJ have Fi...I deeply respect Fi and ISFJs and INFPs who have this primarely and I envy them.

Happy to be of service.

[MENTION=9809]La Sagna[/MENTION]

la sagna = la bamba.

la bamba = RickyRicardo

Ricky Ricardo = esfp.

[MENTION=9809]La Sagna[/MENTION]

la sagna = la bamba.

la bamba = RickyRicardo

Ricky Ricardo = esfp.

Wow, very insightful. I think that's me when I'm drunk.

[MENTION=11622]iHeartCats[/MENTION]:

Another one that is a little too easy. From your profile:

Institutions are the exact place you would find an INFJ working.

Fact: there are no other types that are working in an institution than INFJS
Fact: INFJs spend all their Pell Grants in order to get PhD's to be the boss of an institution.
Fact: If an INFJ cannot make it to PhD level they go crazy.
[/COLOR]Fact: there are no other types that have been committed into an institution but INFJs.

One trait of an INFJ is a youthful vigor, and since you are new you are obviously young.

So there can be no other choice than INFJ.

K now I have recovered and saw right through you and read you like an open book, now admit it you clicked on my profile, you saw the word INstitution so you decided it's gonna be IN, FJ was arbitrary, and then you wrote random sentences about INFJs to validate your assessment. <3

K now I have recovered and saw right through you and read you like an open book, now admit it you clicked on my profile, you saw the word INstitution so you decided it's gonna be IN, FJ was arbitrary, and then you wrote random sentences about INFJs to validate your assessment. <3

Random? You wish.

You need to go to jelly school.