Poll: Are You More Worried About Terrorism, or About Being Labelled a Racist? | INFJ Forum

Poll: Are You More Worried About Terrorism, or About Being Labelled a Racist?

Are you more worried about terrorism, or about being labelled a racist?

• More worried about terrorism.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • More worried about being labelled a racist.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Flavus Aquila

Finding My Place in the Sun
Banned
Mar 14, 2009
Australia
MBTI
INTJ - A
Enneagram
Are you more worried about terrorism, or about being labelled a racist/bigot?

You are probably not especially worried about either, but if pushed to choose, which would be a more present/immanent concern to you in your life?

The rationale behind this poll is explored in two videos, previously posted by @JJJA on his blog. The Trump topic is also broached, in those videos, but the background cultural issues are what inspired this thread.

First Part of Interview:
[video=youtube;Fely6gd2Q-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fely6gd2Q-k[/video]

Another Part of the Interview (This part is the more relevant):
[video=youtube;pONZu_qXAno]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pONZu_qXAno[/video][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Milo Yiannopoulos is the world's greatest faggot, I would definitely buy him a beer.

P.S. - OH NO! I USED A DANGEROUS AND PROBLEMATIC WORD! HOW WILL THE FORUM SURVIVE????

Milo repeatedly uses the word 'faggot' to describe himself, other faggots, and other gay people. His new lecture trip is called 'The Dangerous Faggot Tour' in-which he tells all of you beta males how to resist the cancerous cultural of politically correct mirages of social justice and nanny-state tactics.

#IHopeYouAreTriggered

......faggot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flavus Aquila
I'm not that worried about either, though if I had a career I cared about, the threat of being blackballed and ruined over some perceived act/utterance of racial insensitivity (or just someone who feels like wrecking you and lies outright) is statistically greater I think.

Reactions: JJJA
The left are doing whatever they can right now to smear Milo and his supporters, just as they love doing it with Trump. The worst thing that could happen to the cult of feminism and SJWism is if people from ALL backgrounds broke free from the chains that the collectivists constantly place on their heads. Phrases like 'LGBT Community'. Many gays are overwhelmingly using the internet to support Milo's rejection of this cancerous dogma that has plagued pubic discourse for years. They are finally understanding that the left doesn't care about them, and more importantly.....they want the FREEDOM to do and say as they please without being constantly told how 'oppressed' they are. A gay growing up in a staunch Catholic family is horrifying, and these people need only be told that they are allowed to do and say what they want under the morally sound 1st Amendment. Faggots will unite against this cancer and it will be defeated by Milo. Well done, old chap.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Kind of off topic a tad, but here's what I love about Milo. He's fighting against the direct result of our societies succumbing to being politically correct for far too long. The only way to remove the stigma from words like "faggot" is to turn the tables on the bigots of this world and redefine the meaning of their hate speech. We've seen this before with the word "nigger", a word full of hate and contempt formerly used by white slavers as an insult to the black community. This word is now used as a term of brotherhood. Homosexuals calling each other "faggot" is simply a way of doing this as well. Is it still bigotry for a white person to call a black person by this term in a derogatory fashion? For a straight person to call a gay person faggot? Yes, and I feel it's because some parts of America are still too racist and unaccepting of an individual's state of being that doesn't follow their own ideals in life. The term bigot comes to mind yet again.

But, these communities, such as the black populations and the gay populations of America are transforming these words in a positive light as a way to fight back against and remove the negative labels placed upon them by hate. I think the effects of this that we'll see in future generations will only help to erase the lines of racism, sexism, homophobia, and all other forms of human prejudice. I completely endorse Milo's right to battle the politically correct culture in defense of freedom of speech and his agenda to cut the bullshit and destroy the labels we as a human race have placed upon each other. Sure, there are more tactful ways of doing so, but then leading an argument in such a manner would be going completely against his own agenda to fight the negative effects of being too politically correct and idealistic. Idealism has its rewards, but being too altruistic and trying to appease everyone will only backfire and is simply not a realistic practice.
From a a split-tailed atheist half-breed spic from immigrant parents who walks outside the lines of a pc society, cheers Milo. :tea:

Now in response to the topic at hand, I have no fear of being labeled a racist simply because how I lead my life and the values that I hold go completely against any form of bigotry. These are the values that I will instill in my children as well in hopes that these forms of hate will be lessened with each new educated generation. Terrorism will always exisit, in some form, because no matter how we battle against it, there will always be something to argue about and beliefs to take to the extreme because humanity still has much to learn. We will never see peace in this world till the things (ideals) that separate us as people are nonexistent.

Last edited:
Kind of off topic a tad, but here's what I love about Milo. He's fighting against the direct result of our societies succumbing to being politically correct for far too long. The only way to remove the stigma from words like "faggot" is to turn the tables on the bigots of this world and redefine the meaning of their hate speech. We've seen this before with the word "nigger", a word full of hate and contempt formerly used by white slavers as an insult to the black community. This word is now used as a term of brotherhood. Homosexuals calling each other "faggot" is simply a way of doing this as well. Is it still bigotry for a white person to call a black person by this term in a derogatory fashion? For a straight person to call a gay person faggot? Yes, and I feel it's because some parts of America are still too racist and unaccepting of an individual's state of being that doesn't follow their own ideals in life. The term bigot comes to mind yet again.

But, these communities, such as the black populations and the gay populations of America are transforming these words in a positive light as a way to fight back against and remove the negative labels placed upon them by hate. I think the effects of this that we'll see in future generations will only help to erase the lines of racism, sexism, homophobia, and all other forms of human prejudice. I completely endorse Milo's right to battle the politically correct culture in defense of freedom of speech and his agenda to cut the bullshit and destroy the labels we as a human race have placed upon each other. Sure, there are more tactful ways of doing so, but then leading an argument in such a manner would be going completely against his own agenda to fight the negative effects of being too politically correct and idealistic. Idealism has its rewards, but being too altruistic and trying to appease everyone will only backfire and is simply not a realistic practice.
From a split-tailed atheist half-breed spic from immigrant parents who walks outside the lines of a pc society, cheers Milo. :tea:

Now in response to the topic at hand, I have no fear of being labeled a racist simply because how I lead my life and the values that I hold go completely against any form of bigotry. These are the values that I will instill in my children as well in hopes that these forms of hate will be lessened with each new educated generation. Terrorism will always exisit, in some form, because no matter how we battle against it, there will always be something to argue about and beliefs to take to the extreme because humanity still has much to learn. We will never see peace in this world till the things (ideals) that separate us as people are nonexistent.

[MENTION=13729]Free[/MENTION]

Well from a half-breed jap/pulga bisexual out of practice Buddhist married to a black man breaking every black stereotype and mother to some seriously mixed-blood kids, all I have to say in response to your fucking awesome post is:

YNV4G.gif

:hug:

Last edited:
def rapist ^ 10/10 great experience highly recommend

The left are doing whatever they can right now to smear Milo and his supporters, just as they love doing it with Trump.

So you saying the birther-in-chief isn't a racist? [MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION] I thought you were better than that! You call that a smear? I call that reality. The whole birther movement is based on nothing but racism and everyone knows it!

If we allow our society to be divided on racial and ethnic lines, painting every Muslim as a potential terrorist, then the terrorists have already won because we have sold out our most sacred values in the name of security.

Who is Milo? I listened to about 5 minutes of it. Total BS. Libertarianism is total crap, a complete fraud. Coolidge was one of worst presidents in history. Trump is a direct result of the GOP. This guy living in fantasyland.

Last edited:
Lots going on in this thread, it's going to be difficult to stay on point, but I still want to throw my two-cents in on other things brought up as well. No, I am not afraid of being called a racist. I'm of mixed race as well, Puerto-rican, Black, White, and Mexican. Because of this, racial barriers don't exist for me and I will raise my kids in the same light. Of course I fear terrorism, [MENTION=13729]Free[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION] made some really good points and said it well.

So you saying the birther-in-chief isn't a racist? [MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION] I thought you were better than that! You call that a smear? I call that reality. The whole birther movement is based on nothing but racism and everyone knows it!

If we allow our society to be divided on racial and ethnic lines, painting every Muslim as a potential terrorist, then the terrorists have already won because we have sold out our most sacred values in the name of security.

Who is Milo? I listened to about 5 minutes of it. Total BS. Libertarianism is total crap, a complete fraud. Coolidge was one of worst presidents in history. Trump is a direct result of the GOP. This guy living in fantasyland.

The United States was practically created on Libertarian/Classical Liberal principles. It's now racist to want to preserve that?

Kek.

The United States was practically created on Libertarian/Classical Liberal principles.

Make no mistake, modern Libertarianism, the Ayn Rand crap has nothing whatsoever to do with classical liberalism. Its just a kind of nihilistic fantasy which is totally unworkable in the modern world, I didn't Libertarianism was racist, just that it is crap. My advice to you to focus on what matters and wake up to why the system is broken. We are living in anew gilded age now where money controls everything. Money and power are the same thing and the sooner people understand that the better off we will all be.

This is a great question. It is my belief that the term racist is being thrown around by people so they can get what they want. But that no one is using the term with an understanding of the actual definition or that they do understand it but are changing it to fit their needs.

What's to understand? Racism is a term which denotes the belief that a "race" has a certain social or physical characteristics, usually negative. This term is associated with 19th century concept of race, a pseudo-scientific theory which in fact has no basis in scientific fact.

Why would I worry about being labelled anything? I could not give a fuck what people think of me. Am I more worried about BEING a racist than about terrorism? Absolutely!

Reactions: acd