Pod'Lair | INFJ Forum

Pod'Lair

Hell, I don't care if you think it's BS, give it a try.

I hope no one takes these guys seriously...I mean look at the guy...he looks like the fucking Love Guru 'cept super super weird. Freaky. So freaky.

Man, I'm banned from so many typology forums...it ain't fun anymore. Imma call the INFJ forums my home and treat everyone with some respect. :m192:

I really expected more from these guys...

But they're just self-serving shits that base their works on some shit someone's father passed on to him on body language.

This is no place to carry on whatever feuds got you banned from the other typology forums.

I really expected more from these guys...

But they're just self-serving shits that base their works on some shit someone's father passed on to him on body language.

hah...

body language is a really fascinating study

especially when these guys claim to read it with such accuracy...

it piques my interest

i dont care who's dad came up with it... if it works it works

Did they ban you or did they simply not activate your account?

Apparently, they don't activate people's accounts until they confirm one's personality type, and for that they require a video interview of that person. Furthermore, currently they are only granting (full?) forum access to the "Adaptive Interpretives" (xNxPs - iNtuitive Perceivers, I believe).

Reactions: Bird
Did they ban you or did they simply not activate your account?

Apparently, they don't activate people's accounts until they confirm one's personality type, and for that they require a video interview of that person. Furthermore, currently they are only granting (full?) forum access to the "Adaptive Interpretives" (xNxPs - iNtuitive Perceivers, I believe).

Meh. I'm permanently banned. I don't think I'm allowed to post about pod'lair anymore...so I could potentially get another warning for this. Lol.