Personality Charts/Stats | INFJ Forum

Personality Charts/Stats

Bill Cosby

Regular Poster
Jun 22, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Don't know if there is a thread on this, but I like to have a tangible way of looking at my personal progress, to see what aspects of my life I need to work on.
I found this chart randomly browsing online. You guys should try it, I feel like actually being honest with myself and getting a glimpse of what my weaknesses are helps me get a better understanding of myself.

Here's mine:
Current stats.jpg

and here's a blank one for you to do and post your own! Just open it up in microsoft paint and color in the squares

4556929780_72613311bc.jpg

Also if anyone knows of a different format or style of chart, post it!

I
used arrows because I couldn't figure out the mac paint. :p

I'm surprised to see such a lack of empathy from fellow INFJ's

StatsChart.JPG

Reactions: Nixie
The most interesting part of this chart is that there's a bar for "luck" and that you guys filled it out.

I knew someone was going to say that.... Someone INTJ!:m129:

I'm so lucky today:m124:

ilyy7I.JPG

so you're a dying weaklet leaf-wannabe who cant even breath without being exhausted that has no emotions whatsoever, that cant even go to school without running everywhere (then dying of too much exercise) ?

you should have put at least 7 in humour :)

so you're a dying weaklet leaf-wannabe who cant even breath without being exhausted that has no emotions whatsoever, that cant even go to school without running everywhere (then dying of too much exercise) ?

That's right.

4556929780_72613311bc.jpg

Health- I never get sick, EVER, but I get hurt A LOT
Strength- I'm pretty strong. Maybe a little above average?
Stamana- I have terrible stamana, but I don't have to rest long before I can be working again

Face- My face is sort of round, and my cheeks are of the pinching kind, but it kind of like my profile
Body- Slightly out of shape, but I have curves
Style- I'm very hygenic. My fashion sense leaves some to be desired, but I'm far from the worst and it works for my body type

Intelligence- I'm very intelligent
Perception- I notice things that others don't, but don't notice things that others do
Creativity- I've always been creative and artistic. Always.

Humor- My sense of humor is pretty decent for who I hang around. My friends think I'm funny.
Passion- I try to keep a cap on my emotions
Empathy- Others' emotions come before mine. Always.

Charisma- Most people like me. But I'm one of those people that, when you meet me, you either really REALLY like me or really REALLY don't like me.
Social Skills- I'm pretty good at socializing once I get out and get in the groove. I don't do well with approching large groops, however.
Confidence- Leaves some to be desired...

Spirituality- I'm rather spiritual, but I could be more.
Discipline- I'm rather disciplined, but not always in the good way. I have been called "up-tight" and "too serious" before. I can't control my bad habits.
Luck- Lady Luck hates my guts. She has turned me over to Miss-Fortune. (Get it? Get it? XD)

infjstats.jpg

Health: I am generally very health conscious, but I also have chronic illnesses.
Strength: About average.
Stamina: I don't have a lot of energy to spare, which is largely related to health issues.

Intelligence: I consider myself reasonably intelligent - but not a genius, by any means.
Perception: I tend to notice things other people don't, particularly when it comes to behavior and emotions.
Creativity: I'm a highly creative person; my creativity is usually expressed through art, music, and writing.

Charisma: I generally get along well with everyone, but most people don't understand or relate to me.
Social Skills: I'm quiet, but I think I make up for it somewhat in politeness and consideration towards others.
Confidence: I am usually able to stand up for myself if I need to. I also have confidence in my abilities.

Face: Most people tell me that I'm attractive. I wouldn't consider myself anything above a 6, though.
Body: I'm short and about average in weight. There's nothing notable about my body.
Style: I have good personal hygiene, and I'd like to think I have good fashion sense. I'm also fairly good with cosmetics.

Humor: I'm not good at being funny or making jokes, so I don't typically try. Nevertheless, I appreciate humor and see humor in most things.
Passion: I feel things very intensely, although it may not seem that way.
Empathy: When other people are in pain, I nearly feel it myself. I get very tense and upset when someone is angry, and I feel happy when my loved ones are happy. This is a large part of why I find social interaction so draining.

Spirituality: I'm an atheist. I accept that there is a slim possibility of a non-material world, but I wouldn't believe in one without substantial evidence.
Discipline: I can usually discipline myself to do what I need to do, but I sometimes have the tendency to procrastinate.
Luck: I don't believe in luck, but if I did, I'd say it's pretty average. There are many good things that have happened in my life, and many bad things, as well.

Do I use a d12 or a d20 for this?