Payback for Obama's walk across N Africa | INFJ Forum

Payback for Obama's walk across N Africa

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
Putin watches and learns. He has imposed his own no-fly zone around Syria; A2/AD. This is firing a warning shot over the bow of US and others' plans to rid the arena of Assad. With the deployment of the Moskva, armed with the S-300 anti-almost everything missiles, he has laid the foundation of protecting Assad from forces fighting him. ISIS is not his primary target, so it is appearing. Just how many S-300 batteries Putin has may become a surprise to NATO and the US. Hundreds of thousands of deaths of anti-Assad Syrians with no real intervention, plus the fact Assad left ISIS alone when they were attacking his enemies, is nothing short of war crimes. However, the weak can now do very little to stop the reshaping of Syria the Russian way.

I am not really surprised at what he has done, judging from the past events of those fighting against Assad. I am angered at how long and how many lives were taken before this. Now, who will mess with his warship?

Is this the annexation of parts of Syria like what happened in Crimea? The world watched as that unfolded, and they are once again watching. Is it wrong for a country to protect its assets, I wonder, at any expense? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Last edited:
Cant read it. An ad keeps popping up.

The website I was going to quote wants money, so I wrote my own take after reading several sources over the past few days. Try refreshing, as the link was removed.