The_Mysterious_Stranger

Community Member
Aug 12, 2016
A dream within a dream
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
146 so/sx

I bet most of you have heard of the theory of multiverses / parallel universes. Somehow, eventually humans will have to escape the Milky Way galaxy before the sun goes extinct, Adromeda galaxy, and the wormhole of this universe before it collapses. Many theoretical physicists believe the Universe will end, and it could happen at any point between 2.8 billion years and 22 billion years from now.

Apparently, each universe has differing chances/ probability of situations that happen from the former. So, in one universe, I am rich as Bill Gates and have an IQ of 200; the next, I have an IQ of 120 and I am living an average middle class family life; the next, I have an IQ of 80 and I am living on the street by myself.

What implications can you all gather from this theory of multiunierses being connected in a series of bubbles? Do the multiverse have the same creatures/planets in them? Or are they completely different? Why might this all have happened? Is each bubble another "Big Bang?"

Last edited:
Reactions: flower and Asa
Perhaps this is an oversimplification prone to error. So basically, we exist in a conspansive manifold. A series of universes that exist as bubbles set forth by big bangs. They expand until a “big rip” takes place. So new universes or bubbles keep being created? Does that mean that there are an infinite number of universes?