Outcast anyone? | INFJ Forum

Outcast anyone?

Community Member
Nov 29, 2017
Behind You
MBTI
INTP
Basically I made this thread for anyone who can't find a group to be with now I don't maybe I'll just be in this one thread alone forever but if you have anything to talk about or really feel lonely and no group clicks with you just say something in the thread start a conversation.

Basically I made this thread for anyone who can't find a group to be with now I don't maybe I'll just be in this one thread alone forever but if you have anything to talk about or really feel lonely and no group clicks with you just say something in the thread start a conversation.
I understand. :hug4:
Truly.

How are you doing, @Offline? Long time since I heard from you :)

All good with you?

Reactions: Jexocuha
Things have been better my last relationship is gone now I ended that back in February, I'm happy I can do everything I want to now. What about you?

Sorry to hear about that. I'm glad you're in a good place again.

I'm good, thanks :) Had to make some pretty big decisions lately, too, but I feel good about them. Just wondering: did you not settle for INTJ type in the end?

Reactions: Jexocuha
Sorry to hear about that. I'm glad you're in a good place again.

I'm good, thanks :) Had to make some pretty big decisions lately, too, but I feel good about them. Just wondering: did you not settle for INTJ type in the end?
It came to a point where I just couldn't do it anymore the functions pointed to INTJ and INFJ but I don't seem to be able to just click with any group so I don't know. INFJs said INTP while INTPs said INFJ, INFPs seemed to be too nice so INTJ seemed pretty good. But I think that I'm a Libra explains it.