[ENFJ] - On the topic of our closely related brethren. | INFJ Forum

[ENFJ] On the topic of our closely related brethren.

Alomoes

Community Member
Jan 15, 2015
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
9w1
wagner2.jpg

We are eerily the same. But no, sadly, it is a mistype. Proof in case is our writing style. I only write big when push comes to shove. They are the outcasts, we are the recluses.

In other words, we are friends.

Edit: I'm probably going to have to write big aren't I?

Last edited:
I don't want to offend you, but... What? ENFJs are not outcasts. Write big? This is beyond confusing.

I don't want to offend you, but... What? ENFJs are not outcasts. Write big? This is beyond confusing.

Hrrm. Maybe hrrrm. Learning as I go is fun. Not all ENFJs are outcasts. Hrrm. I need to take a month to figure out an answer that is terse, and understandable. Best answer is the picture.

An even better answer would be an ENFJ coming here and telling me. Blundering predictions are blundering. I'd rather the other person be blundering.

Whoo Ni!

It is because I took this guy. Ugh. Forget his name. Well, he looks like Wagner. I mean the eyebrows, I only type by the eyebrows at this point. And he looks like my friend.

Slavoj Zizeck. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavoj_Žižek

You should watch some of his work. It is interesting. A modern and moral romanticist's look at the failings of the system.

slavoj-zizek1.jpg 5179.jpg

The logic is that they look the same, therefore they are identical. It is an interesting way of typing. Very accurate, if you know one's type, I'd think, because face reading to tell emotions. Too bad I only think I know they are the same type. And yes, I know someone with the similar eyebrows.

But I did do the same thing with Bach and Edison. Just Google it and see. Could be extroverted vs. introverted though. There are slight differences.

So Ni speculation. Fun right? Oh, and Slavoj self identifies as an outcast in one of his videos. As to why Wagner? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagner_controversies

I could pull more information out of the internet if you want.

Oh yeah. Write big. Just ignore that. I don't know anymore. Refining idea.

Again. It would help if we got someone to come down here and tell me the answer. It would be nice.

Well, I feel dumb. Oh well. Put it in the wrong place. :C

Last edited: