On Effective Leadership

Bas

Banned
Aug 24, 2019
On this beautiful planet God made! :-D
MBTI
INFJ
On Effective Leadership

It's critical that all on a team (or in any kind of group) have the same vision. When I say that all on a team should share the same 'vision', I mean, that all on the team need to share the same 'inspiration'.

If one lives one's life according to what inspires him or her to do good, be one's best, to joyfully rise every morning and greet the day with gladness, then that is living in one's inspiration. A life of 'purpose' is a life being lived according to what truly inspires and uplifts one's heart!

When people are inspired, they are motivated, and when they are motivated, they are disciplined. When a team (family, group of friends, etc) share the same inspiration ('vision'), then all are motivated and therefore, also all are disciplined. And when people are disciplined, they don't mind the set-backs so much because they are driven by the very cause that inspires them, and they know the goal is worth it!

Such teams that share the same vision don't have disciplinary issues, for each inspired member of that team automatically disciplines himself or herself. To lead an inspired team is to lead with ease, comfort, and optimism! When all share the same vision, each team member is eager to do his or her role and to do it well. There will be no squabbling, no excuses, no ego-trips, just a peaceful, dedication to accomplishing the goals that inspire us! :-D

Having a united vision is everything! :-D

Reactions: Sandie33
It's critical that all on a team (or in any kind of group) have the same vision.

I disagree. Different visions provide different ways of approaching problems that may result in a more effective solution when combined with each other.
Everyone should be allowed sovereignty in their own thought processes and have the ability to create their own kind of vision which can ultimately align with an end goal.
It's good to have some overlap and to be on the same page as far as results are concerned, but people can have their own ways/visions of getting there.

I disagree. Different visions provide different ways of approaching problems that may result in a more effective solution when combined with each other.
Everyone should be allowed sovereignty in their own thought processes and have the ability to create their own kind of vision which can ultimately align with an end goal.
It's good to have some overlap and to be on the same page as far as results are concerned, but people can have their own ways/visions of getting there.

Individual sovereignty is sacred. I am only saying that leaders should only have in their group those who share the same vision as themselves. That isn't always possible in families, but, generally-speaking, it is true across the board. Having 'mixed-values' in a group is fine at the lowest-level of something, but the team that builds something, those who actually get stuff done, need to be on the same page (same general vision).

It's great to place team-members of different cognitive-functions where they will blossom--and this will allow for a variety of thoughts--but ultimately, to achieve anything great, a team must have the exact same general vision. If all share the vision, things will move much more smoothly from moment-to-moment on the project. If different people have different goals, the group cannot unite, it will divide and split, and fail. [a house divided cannot stand.]