oh to be understood !! | INFJ Forum

oh to be understood !!

hippie

Sep 19, 2021
MBTI
INFJ-T
has any one came upon a singles dating site ,where its ok to speak freely and be understood
maybe even get to know someone with out all the sugar coating , beat around the bush conversation, or would
that be a bad ideal ??? (been looking for a new project . lol)

When it comes to dating sites I hate to say this but be ready to get black pilled along the way as it is pretty bleak for most men and similarly for a lot of women out there who are not in the top 20% or 30% of the dating market.

Reactions: Jexocuha
the truth really does hurt .lol i was hoping for something like ,sure here is a great site full of wonderful
introverts like your self . go there and meet your second one its great just like the planet we all share.
lmao just kidding , sorry for the sarcasm , entertaining myself . hope that didnt come out wrong i just found out we as people are supposed to have a filter , mine may be broken or need to be changed out . i just cant seem to get it down . thank you for your honesty , we need more like you . (i think ) joking again

the truth really does hurt .lol i was hoping for something like ,sure here is a great site full of wonderful
introverts like your self . go there and meet your second one its great just like the planet we all share.
lmao just kidding , sorry for the sarcasm , entertaining myself . hope that didnt come out wrong i just found out we as people are supposed to have a filter , mine may be broken or need to be changed out . i just cant seem to get it down . thank you for your honesty , we need more like you . (i think ) joking again