Obama v Romney 1st debate - who won ? | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Obama v Romney 1st debate - who won ?

I'd like to see better regulation of the stock market, and I don't have any shares. I do want a pension though, and like many many people its value has been greatly reduced through no fault of my own. The reason I want international regulation is that I'm quite convinced that "the recession" has been a gigantic robbery by a small group of very wealthy people. In short it was a scam, and it will not be the last unless something is done to tackle it.

I didn't make a bad choice, but like the vast majority I was not born into the "elite" ruling class. It wasn't a choice, it was just what happened. I don't think letting corporations cheat people in the stock market will help anyone.

Reactions: muir
..........I'm quite convinced that "the recession" has been a gigantic robbery by a small group of very wealthy people. In short it was a scam, and it will not be the last unless something is done to tackle it.........

amen

I'd like to see better regulation of the stock market, and I don't have any shares. I do want a pension though, and like many many people its value has been greatly reduced through no fault of my own. The reason I want international regulation is that I'm quite convinced that "the recession" has been a gigantic robbery by a small group of very wealthy people. In short it was a scam, and it will not be the last unless something is done to tackle it.

I didn't make a bad choice, but like the vast majority I was not born into the "elite" ruling class. It wasn't a choice, it was just what happened. I don't think letting corporations cheat people in the stock market will help anyone.
What is it about the stock market that you'd like to see fixed?

I hope Obama stays out of the market. He has no brains as it is, and can't do anything right. He thought he would fix the debt. He's doubled it. He thought he would fix Libya. It's chaos. He can't even save Big Bird. Everything is going down the tubes with him as the most expensive experiment in Affirmative Action ever attempted. Six trillion dollars so far lost to his stupid face, and nothing accomplished, unless you call whatever he didn't do in Benghazi a huge success. He takes money that isn't his and redistributes it to try to buy votes. Here's some condoms and here's some cream. That's for the women. Here's a citizenship paper. That's for the illegals. Here's some healthcare (where is it? can you jump and get it?). He's just wrecking the country and dispiriting our entrepreneurs. When they stop working the tax receipts disappear and with it the money for parks and hospitals and bridges. I hope the other more competent guy wins. I don't care if he ruffles a few feathers with his notions that Jesus spoke to the Native Americans (a Mormon belief). Who cares? The business of America is business. At best, Obama is show business, but not even particularly entertaining.

I hope Obama stays out of the market. He has no brains as it is, and can't do anything right. He thought he would fix the debt. He's doubled it. He thought he would fix Libya. It's chaos. He can't even save Big Bird. Everything is going down the tubes with him as the most expensive experiment in Affirmative Action ever attempted. Six trillion dollars so far lost to his stupid face, and nothing accomplished, unless you call whatever he didn't do in Benghazi a huge success. He takes money that isn't his and redistributes it to try to buy votes. Here's some condoms and here's some cream. That's for the women. Here's a citizenship paper. That's for the illegals. Here's some healthcare (where is it? can you jump and get it?). He's just wrecking the country and dispiriting our entrepreneurs. When they stop working the tax receipts disappear and with it the money for parks and hospitals and bridges. I hope the other more competent guy wins. I don't care if he ruffles a few feathers with his notions that Jesus spoke to the Native Americans (a Mormon belief). Who cares? The business of America is business. At best, Obama is show business, but not even particularly entertaining.

Obama is not trying to fix debt and he was not trying to fix the situation in Libya

Your understanding of politics will deepen a lot when you realise that what the politicians tell you and what they actually intend are two different things. or to use laymans terms: they're liars

Obama and Romney are both bought and paid for by the same money men. If either of these guys had ever gone off script they would not have made it to where they are. If they suddenly go off script now they will end their political career the same way that JFK did

Sure the system swings like a pendulum a little bit over small issues with the changing of parties but the important stuff is not changed

Here's a US economist Prof. Michael Hudson explaining that when Obama talks about fixing things he is not talking about fixing the important stuff...the big stuff....the stuff that will really make a difference:

[video=youtube;wvOlDlYlOIU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvOlDlYlOIU[/video]

Reactions: hush